USPS Parcel Post

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You pay the lowest amount to ship something USPS Parcel and you wonder why it takes so long?

Parcel is like space available shipping. If there is space then they ship it, if not, you wait.

An extra dollar or two would have got you you package. This time of year parcel is going to suck because of all the xmas packages.

oh my god, i'm so pissed at them right now...i order some birthday gifts for my neice about 4 weeks ago. i checked amazon.com to track the packages and it shows that they've been sitting at the post office for about a week and they're marked as undelieverable.

i called the 800, they transfered me to post offices in tempe, az, then that post office transfered me to one in gilbert, az, and then another one in mesa, az. no one knows where the fuck the packages are or how the fuck i can get them.

they fucking suck!!

that's because a trace on the package takes up to 8 days.

one thing i'll warn all of you about, NEVER use dhl@home service. worst shit ever.

fuck dhl too...amazon is retarded and sent one package through regular usps and the other through dhl home service. neither of them have any idea of where my shit is or what i have to do.

Is fucking hurt..

My item was shipped on the 15th and is only 30 miles away and I still haven't gotten it!!

Bitch, please. I bought a book from a location that's not even 15 miles away and it took more than two weeks to get here.

Parcel Post fucking SUCKS.

fuck dhl too...amazon is retarded and sent one package through regular usps and the other through dhl home service. neither of them have any idea of where my shit is or what i have to do.

AWW FUCK!! Not good news at all....i just ordered some xmas shit off amazon for some family members of mine. I hope i don't gotta fuck around with all this shipping shit too.