The HATE on shit thread

Earthworm Jim

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LoL Absinte party.

Yeah I hate whoever it is at work who pisses all over the toilet seat.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU ARE YOU A FIVE YEAR OLD? CAN YOU NOT PUT THE TOILET SEAT UP?!!?!? JUST KICK IT UP WITH YOUR FUCKING FOOT YOU DON'T EVEN NEED TO TOUCH THE MOTHERFUCKER.

cosigned to the tenth degree... like holy fuck there is nothing that pisses me off more than having to fucking clean up someone elses piss especially when i already have an enemy at the gates.

hate fuckin' weird bitches that roll up to your date blazed. ( i don't get high and while i don't really care I hate paying $85 a head to eat out nicely and then she sits there not syaing a fuckin' word and scarfing the food down like it's their first meal in months)

I hate my fucking shit shitfuckingshithouse of shitty work.

fucking rain

Guest shai_hulud

I think I'm getting sick. It's 3 PM, and I'm dead fucking tired and can't stop sneezing.

It was freezing last night, and I woke up shivering...grabbed another blanket, and put on the thermals...now I have a temperature. Great. This is compounded by the fact that I'm working around food, and have to stop doing what I'm doing every ten minutes or so to sneeze/blow my nose/shake it off.

I don't think Thanksgiving is going to be all that fun this year.