Who the uck Is Tela Tequilla????

Blaise Pascal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she's a dumb whore...whore's need degrading :lol:

what do u mean shes a dumb whore??? atleast shes not a complete jerk and insults everyone.

milk grenades you seem really nice most of the time which is why this is surprising me. do u think tila would say this kind of stuff to other? deffinantly not......my point proven

• Like 1

what do u mean shes a dumb whore??? atleast shes not a complete jerk and insults everyone.

milk grenades you seem really nice most of the time which is why this is surprising me. do u think tila would say this kind of stuff to other? deffinantly not......my point proven

again, you're young and naive. wait until you've dated more chicks, and you too will see that the majority of them are whores.

i am a jerk and i only insult people that need insulting. but i am nice, just not to whores. haha. sorry you're getting offended, but she's an attention seeking whore who received fame from being a whore.

again, you're young and naive. wait until you've dated more chicks, and you too will see that the majority of them are whores.

i am a jerk and i only insult people that need insulting. but i am nice, just not to whores. haha. sorry you're getting offended, but she's an attention seeking whore who received fame from being a whore.

k first off i been in the dating game for quite a while now...

and are you saying you are a whore also?

also i never get it how woman always get accused of being whores and then guys can just get all props and compliments for having sex with a bunch of woman.....like are girls just suposed to have a differant rule than guys???