Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cixelsyd

Chocolates covered in 24 kt gold.

my co-worker brought delafees chocolate's to work today and i was kind of weirded out because the thought of eating gold doesn't seem right, but i guess it's safe... It was pretty good, has anyone had the chance to try this kind of shit? and is eating gold becoming the new "trend" now?

I've seen liquor in the grocery stores that have gold at the bottom of it, is that edible also? I'm just curious if they are starting to put it in expensive food now.

WTF?

Who would eat this shit??

Crazy swiss people, I guess they have too much money being the banking center of the world.

Supposedly the gold flakes in Goldslager are there for the purpose of tearing your stomache walls to get the alcohol to your bloodstream faster.

I can't imagine what the purpose of eating gold with chocholate would be.

I wouldn't do it.

I'm sure I spelled Goldslager wrong. As if I care.

blowing it up the asshole sounds classy. oh.. and they have special "gold flake shakers" so you can put it on all types of food.

lets all get together make some chocolate and put gold flakes in it... wtf why. what a waste of gold. what a fucking waste of money.

120 for a box of gold chocolate? nope.

I can get a book of edible leaf for like 30 and make chocolates for like 20 that would probably be equal to that. I bet you they mark that up 300% at least.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now