THAI FOOD, VIETNAMESE FOOD ETC ETC

DA KID MERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont really like any asian food. Japanese food is okay but it depends on what. Those buns with the meat inside are the jump-off. I like some Indian food but not the vegetarian kind. The best food is Ugandan, Peanut stew...:yum:.

And of course middle eastern food is great, particularly Yemenite and Moroccan.

buns with meat inside - pork buns (assuming you're getting pork.. which is the norm)

i dont fuck with peanuts so peanut stew is out.

i like most sushi but i don't like eel. so any sushi with eel you can keep.

i'm down with pho and viet veggie spots. i also like mariscos. frog legs are ok.

i tried snail and i didnt like them. i like mussels, clams and scallops though.

ugh, my girl is the same way. i dont understand it. eel is the most delicious animal i have ever encountered.

I DONT GET IT? TO ME STEAK TASTES BETTER WELL DONE B, I REALLY DONT FEEL COMFORTABLE BITING INTO RAW MEAT. ONLY TIME I ENJOY BLEEDING IS WHEN I GIVE A NIGGA A BUCK 50.

you must like the taste of shoes then...steak well done is like chewin on cheap leather man. to each his own though. people come in to the resturaunt that i work at and order filet mignon butterflied well down....or a 16 oz newyork chicagoed and well done fuckin people be fuckin up steaks for sure gimme that shit rare med rare and call it a day. i want that shit still moooooing when i cut into it!!!!!!

Thai and vietnamese food is pretty good ...

but ill take the almighty Bistec empanizado, arroz con frijoles negro and a mutha fucking batido de mamey any day over it...

fun fact if you want some good viet food in the tristate hit up mo pho' in fort lee nj...

I agree with mero and Im married to a thai girl! well half the other is hispanic so that makes up for it on the food part.

Oh man! I dated a Thai girl for a while and I ended up 40 lbs. heavier than I

should've been. And I was riding a bike 50 hours a week! If I were you I'd be

immoble by now. Beans, rice and all that goodness AND Thai food. Oh man. Yo

seriously Thai food is the business. PAD SEE EW - PAD KEE MAO - Drunken Noodle -

Basil Fried Rice - Pad Thai. Oh you Sir are a lucky man, unless your lady frowns on

cooking. I hope that's not the case. Check the other half my man. Give it a try.

Yo even Mango Sticky Rice?

im not a big fan of boba, but i hit up my local thai spot all the time.

chicken fried rice with pineapple, basil, tomato, onions, etc for 6 bucks

chicken satay with peanut butter sauce

curry

dim sum

my red neck uncles in new york always go nuts at the Chinese restaurants when they visit here because they say everything in NY sucks.