THAI FOOD, VIETNAMESE FOOD ETC ETC

DA KID MERO

ALL THIS SHIT TASTES LIKE SHIT B. I REMEMBER ONE TIME THIS BITCH TOOK ME TO SOME THAI RESTAURANT TO "PUT ME ON" AND I ENDED UP EATING SOME WACK ASS CHICKEN THAT WAS DRYER THAN YOUR GIRLS PUSSY WHEN SHE'S FUCKIN YOU AND NOT ME.

AND LEMONGRASS RICE OR SOME SHIT THERE, BASICALLY IT WAS BLACK GRAINS OF RICE. I WAS OBLIGATED TO SHOOT THAT SHIT. I TRIED INDIAN FOOD, THAT WAS A HUGE MISTAKE, THAT SHIT WAS SO BAD I SPIT IT OUT AND STARTED DYING LAUGHING. FIRST TIME FOOD EVER MADE ME LAUGH. ID RATHER EAT OATMEAL AND WATCH THE CUPCHICKS AT THE SAME TIME

I REALLY CANT FUCK WITH THIS SHIT, AND LIKE I SAID WITH THE STEAK, BITCHES BE THINKING IM NOT CULTURED CUZ I DONT FUCK WITH SPARSE LOOKING WACK ASS FOOD. FUCK YOU BITCH, WHETHER I KNOW WHAT THE FUCK BUBBLE TEA IS OR NOT, YOU STILL FINNA SUCK MY DICK SO WHY EVEN STUNT?? FUCK SUSHI TOO THAT SHIT IS WACK, I'LL EAT IT IF IM ON STICKS, BASICALLY ILL EAT ANYTHING WHEN IM ON STICKS. EVEN PUSSY. IM JUST SAYIN THOUGH.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree with u

fuck food that isnt filling and tastey

everyone all of a sudden thinks theyr so smart and cultured cuz they went to a thai food place down the street

please

i hate 90% of that kinda food. Ive never tried indian food, but im very un-interested by it in general.

the best thing about the thai that i had that one time was the regular white rice

thats about it

It's a creamy tea w/ different flavors and tapioca balls at the bottom. You suck up the balls (no homo) through the straw.

i had that shit. the one i had is like coffee tea.

but they place i went to. they called it bobba.but prounced (bo-bah)

my fav is sweet rice and chicken.

the sauce they make. i dont know what its called. it smells like shit but its delicious

people think they are cultured when they eat thai and viet food and when they drink pearl drinks? where the hell do you fucking people live?

pearl drinks are disgusting.

thai and viet food is really good when you know what to get.

indian food is the motherfucking shit son, you're trippin.

and anyone that isnt down with sushi is re-tah-ded.

current favorite sushi - mango rolled inside seaweed and rice topped with eel. its like every single one of my taste buds are multi-orgasmic and are all getting off at the same time. mmmmm.

• Like 1

people think they are cultured when they eat thai and viet food and when they drink pearl drinks? where the hell do you fucking people live?

pearl drinks are disgusting.

thai and viet food is really good when you know what to get.

indian food is the motherfucking shit son, you're trippin.

and anyone that isnt down with sushi is re-tah-ded.

current favorite sushi - mango rolled inside seaweed and rice topped with eel. its like every single one of my taste buds are multi-orgasmic and are all getting off at the same time. mmmmm.

NAH THIS RELATES TO ANOTHER THREAD WHERE I WENT TO A STEAKHOUSE WITH THIS BITCH AND I ORDERED MY STEAK WELL DONE AND SHE LOOKED AT ME LIKE I WAS DOING THE WRONG THING...A SIMILAR BITCH TOOK ME TO A THAI JOINT THAT WAS MORE ABOUT THE ACT OF GOING THERE TO EAT THAN THE ACTUAL FOOD.

EVERYONE IN THAT BITCH HAD ON A PEACOAT.