HOW YOU NIGGAS GOT GREEN NAMES?

DA KID MERO

MY SHIT AINT GREEN B.

YO BUT THAT KANYE SONG "FLASHING LIGHTS" SOUNDS LIKE A NEPTUNES BEAT.

I NEED A PS3 AND A NEW NEXTEL.

WHATS GOOD WITH YOU NIGGAS B? WHATS POPPIN? ASK ME SOMETHING B ITS WHAT IM HERE FOR. TO STEER THE YUTE INNA DI RIGHT PAT, SEEN?

NAH BUT REALLY I AINT GOT SHIT TO SAY TO YOU NIGGAS RIGHT NOW OTHER THAN THE KNICKS BE MAKIN ME CRY EVERY TIME THEY STEP ON THE COURT, AND IM FINNA FLEE THE COUNRTY.

HOW THE FUCK IS RUN [DMC] THAT RICH B?? I DONT GET IT, IS HE GETTING GP FROM RUSSELL? WHAT HE GOT HIS HANDS IN? I KNOW HE'S NOT EATING OFF HIS FUCKIN RAP CAREER.

PLEASE INFORM ME OF EVENTS WITH FREE ALCOHOL AND NO DRESS CODE IN THE TRI STATE WHERE YOU NEED SOMEONE TO COME THROUGH MOB DEEP AND DESTROY THE PARTY. HOLLA. THATS HOW WE GONNA DO IT TILL RICHIE COME HOME!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

PLEASE INFORM ME OF EVENTS WITH FREE ALCOHOL AND NO DRESS CODE IN THE TRI STATE WHERE YOU NEED SOMEONE TO COME THROUGH MOB DEEP AND DESTROY THE PARTY. HOLLA. THATS HOW WE GONNA DO IT TILL RICHIE COME HOME!!!!

as an alky on a budget

i'm tryna crash happy ending on some open bar and bounce shit tomorrow

but i'll probably end up at 205

pffffffffffft

Don't you know people who know people who can give you drink tickets or some shit?

Better yet why not bum rush the bouncers and byob's on the low

Any my shit still livin?

YOU HIT SO MUCH CUTTY SHIT MY NIGGA THAT 85% OF THAT SHIT ON FORDHAM IS ROCKIN, TAGS FROM THE BLIZZARD MISSION ARE STILL ROCKING AND THAT 2 LINE SPOT IS STILL BLINGIN. GOTTA LOVE THE BX...ON THE DOWNSIDE IT ALSO INSPIRED MAD TOYS (THAT I ALREADY RAGGED, DONT WORRY ABOUT IT) TO START WRITING YOUR NAME.

Guest shai_hulud

What's up, man?

I have a photo you might like- baking cookies.

Yeah, THOSE kind of cookies. I'll get it off of my friend's camera tomorrow.

He had to leave in a hurry tonight. Ate a few too many fresh out the oven...oh, and I rolled him a junt of what I'm cooking with. Then drank quarts.

Gotta love the harvest.