Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DA KID MERO

HOW YOU NIGGAS GOT GREEN NAMES?

MY SHIT AINT GREEN B.

YO BUT THAT KANYE SONG "FLASHING LIGHTS" SOUNDS LIKE A NEPTUNES BEAT.

I NEED A PS3 AND A NEW NEXTEL.

WHATS GOOD WITH YOU NIGGAS B? WHATS POPPIN? ASK ME SOMETHING B ITS WHAT IM HERE FOR. TO STEER THE YUTE INNA DI RIGHT PAT, SEEN?

NAH BUT REALLY I AINT GOT SHIT TO SAY TO YOU NIGGAS RIGHT NOW OTHER THAN THE KNICKS BE MAKIN ME CRY EVERY TIME THEY STEP ON THE COURT, AND IM FINNA FLEE THE COUNRTY.

HOW THE FUCK IS RUN [DMC] THAT RICH B?? I DONT GET IT, IS HE GETTING GP FROM RUSSELL? WHAT HE GOT HIS HANDS IN? I KNOW HE'S NOT EATING OFF HIS FUCKIN RAP CAREER.

PLEASE INFORM ME OF EVENTS WITH FREE ALCOHOL AND NO DRESS CODE IN THE TRI STATE WHERE YOU NEED SOMEONE TO COME THROUGH MOB DEEP AND DESTROY THE PARTY. HOLLA. THATS HOW WE GONNA DO IT TILL RICHIE COME HOME!!!!

smokin' lots of green.

THAT CANT EVEN BE IT CUZ I GOT A BOX OF NEWPORT 100'S THAT I KEEP FULL OF HAZE AND DUST BLUNTS...SO HOW DID YALL DO IT?

OH NIGGAS IS BUYING THEY STATUS NOW? TERRIBLE B.

I EARN MY G POINTS.

it's more of a "help 120z and they hit you back with some benefits"

but yeah, you pay.

i don't even know what we get besides VIP room access and more storage for images and whatnot.

it's more of a "help 120z and they hit you back with some benefits"

but yeah, you pay.

i don't even know what we get besides VIP room access and more storage for images and whatnot.

LOL IM UP MY NIGGA I WAS FUCKIN WITCHAS

I GOT A PREMIUM VIP ACCOUNT ON SUGEKNIGHT.COM

PLEASE INFORM ME OF EVENTS WITH FREE ALCOHOL AND NO DRESS CODE IN THE TRI STATE WHERE YOU NEED SOMEONE TO COME THROUGH MOB DEEP AND DESTROY THE PARTY. HOLLA. THATS HOW WE GONNA DO IT TILL RICHIE COME HOME!!!!

as an alky on a budget

i'm tryna crash happy ending on some open bar and bounce shit tomorrow

but i'll probably end up at 205

pffffffffffft

Don't you know people who know people who can give you drink tickets or some shit?

Better yet why not bum rush the bouncers and byob's on the low

Any my shit still livin?

YOU HIT SO MUCH CUTTY SHIT MY NIGGA THAT 85% OF THAT SHIT ON FORDHAM IS ROCKIN, TAGS FROM THE BLIZZARD MISSION ARE STILL ROCKING AND THAT 2 LINE SPOT IS STILL BLINGIN. GOTTA LOVE THE BX...ON THE DOWNSIDE IT ALSO INSPIRED MAD TOYS (THAT I ALREADY RAGGED, DONT WORRY ABOUT IT) TO START WRITING YOUR NAME.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now