IOUs Super Mega Emo Thread..

IOU

I fucked up. I put some bills on a friend of mine. On some "I got that mother fucker cause I know him type shit." Well that shit came back.. Now I know you posting ass bitches don't know me and I don't know you. Thats cool. We don't need to. And I know negros don't confess in stereo, but I'm saying some shit cause my bitch alcohol got me confessing.

So I vouched for a mother fucker I know. Some three in the morning type shit. Cool. I got your back son. You frontin' with some bitches?? Cool son, I got you. Wonk Saggin.

Now I know you mother fuckers are like: A real mother fucker don't post in stereo.

Well fuck you. I'm saying some shit.. Some shit I know I'll regret. Cause you all is roofless bitches.

IOU got beat for some monies. A couple two tree.

I'm saying. I'm cool as fuck, but whats a mother fucker supposed to do??

My card got pulled son!!! Now what?? My mother fucker ain't calling me back. You know.. I'm saying.. Fucking something gotta give. If I had skills kid, I'd turn this into a poll. But fuck you in your grimy butt. IOU does it like that.. or this. Whatever..

Mods.. Close this shit if you want..

Wonk Saggin.

IOU.. Over&Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Comfort food is Pork Chops seasoned with fresh ground pepper and sea salt with some lemon juice and a white wine sauce,

Act like you know..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
not being from the US really makes these types of threads hard...

i think that you got your pockets run?

for two hundred?

by your friend?

if so

fuck that shit

get mega drunk

write on shit

raise hell

Hundred??

Nah duke.. We're saying something higher.

Drunk.. Check.

Write on things?? Next..

And the thing is.. I didn't get my pockets run. I got my word put on blast..

Live and learn..

So did you get run for money that you let your boy borrow or did your boy get run for money that you borrowed from him?

Reminds me I bought my livingroom set off my friend like 9 months ago I still haven't paid him. I better do it quick before he writes a confusing thread on an internet forum...

j/k <3

Airplane...

Randy: Can I get you something?

Second Jive Dude: 'S'mofo butter layin' me to da' BONE! Jackin' me up... tight me!

Randy: I'm sorry, I don't understand.

First Jive Dude: Cutty say 'e can't HANG!

Jive Lady: Oh stewardess! I speak jive.

Randy: Oh, good.

Jive Lady: He said that he's in great pain and he wants to know if you can help him.

Randy: All right. Would you tell him to just relax and I'll be back as soon as I can with some medicine?

Jive Lady: Jus' hang loose, blood. She gonna catch ya up on da' rebound on da' med side.

Second Jive Dude: What it is, big mama? My mama no raise no dummies. I dug her rap!

Jive Lady: Cut me some slack, Jack! Chump don' want no help, chump don't GET da' help!

First Jive Dude: Say 'e can't hang, say seven up!

Jive Lady: Jive ass dude don't got no brains anyhow! Hmmph!