The Reggae Thread

MekA_OnES?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some how BOB has gone through this, hes what most people who have never heard reggie b4 have heard of, thus reggie fans look down on you if you say i like BOB; but really its only if the only album you own is legend, where you're some what tool status. BOB made SOOOOO much music that still kills the culture music of today. Its too bad there is a decline in instrumentation in the reggie world now. cause the money nah run for bands or theres a conflict of interest most reggae artists ar solo acts, one dude voice, one dude produce the rhythms, shits less then it could be in terms of the artistry. To make money you have to ALWAYS make next tunes and TOUR, stage shows are where the money is.

you cant tougher then BOB. the man get rated number one for iver. However there are some super strong next singers and djs to hold the vibe.

some how BOB has gone through this, hes what most people who have never heard reggie b4 have heard of, thus reggie fans look down on you if you say i like BOB; but really its only if the only album you own is legend, where you're some what tool status. BOB made SOOOOO much music that still kills the culture music of today.

you cant tougher then BOB. the man get rated number one for iver. quote]

true words!

today was the first day i worked alone in a minute.

howard doesnt work fridays.

so i got to chill out drive around all day in the rain listen to the reggae channel on sirius with the occasional change to margaritaville.

• 2 weeks later...

I been listening to DJ Derek - Sweet Memory Sounds

It is loads of old ska and reggae it is amazing. The best thing is is that he is an old age pensioner in Bristol who collected records in the 50s and with the large influx of jamacians coming in into Bristol, he started spinning tunes at clubs as he had a sweet record collection and he still does it now into his 70s

super cool dude