• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MekA_OnES?

The Reggae Thread

slightly stoopid

first impression, wack as fuck, imitation shit

belongs at a hippie jam band concert with multicolored glass dildos and nitrous

Im trying to figure out who did this one song. Its pretty old, I used to hear it every now and then on the radio in the 90s. It has really no lyrics and the track is made up of a slow paced synthesizer melody that goes into trumpets, then back to just synthesizer.

That dub site is top notch.

Check this as well. There are some mixes you down load in the Sounds section.

http://www.upsetter.net/scratch/words/index.htm

Has anyone read People Funny Boy? I have the book, but never commit to reading it. Its detail intensive and confusing since many events can't be proven.

all the older Mikey Dread shit kills. went to our skool a couple times. lets see... lately ive been bumpin some Don Carlos, Ini Kamoze, and Alborosie - herbalist... download that jam is sick. also theres Adam Sandler - piece of shit car... shits funny.

Im trying to figure out who did this one song. Its pretty old, I used to hear it every now and then on the radio in the 90s. It has really no lyrics and the track is made up of a slow paced synthesizer melody that goes into trumpets, then back to just synthesizer.

Sounds like every dub track ever made:)

How about some Lucky Dube RIP:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aucrr0WgkuY

That dub site is top notch.

Check this as well. There are some mixes you down load in the Sounds section.

http://www.upsetter.net/scratch/words/index.htm

Has anyone read People Funny Boy? I have the book, but never commit to reading it. Its detail intensive and confusing since many events can't be proven.

Lee perry is either really crazy or a genius.....i've yet to figure that out

I read a bunch of stuff about LSP and his black arc recording studio.....the whol place was covered in writting that Lee would scribble. Every R that was written anywhere he would put an X through because he thought it stood for Rome. A bunch of like cult rastafarians would hang around his place and beg him for money all the time, so Lee would purposely act as crazy as possible so they would leave him alone. For a while he was driving around town with dirt and flowers in his car just so people would think he was crazy.....there's more

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now