some days i feel like this

Guest Graff Jesus

Guest Graff Jesus
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest istepdincrap

taggers are queers, ive seen that on one of my fr8s before, hey bro ive got some hot shit to post but yourphotos is the hater now, these next to weekends commin up are gonna be dope so ya gotta get out here, hit me up..

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by evileats

that much is pretty classy...and that erupto's cool. I really dont like that ocean shit...I wish people would stop doing that.

i thought the bare was decent, i thought that stuff at the end was just there because he didn't finish his piece or the train rolled away. plus i knew he looked at this board so i thought i'd be cool and post his stuff :P

Originally posted by Graff Jesus

i thought the bare was decent, i thought that stuff at the end was just there because he didn't finish his piece or the train rolled away. plus i knew he looked at this board so i thought i'd be cool and post his stuff :P

Totally, bare's a good guy....no disrespect to his piece, I just dont like the other shit.

Thats cool that got caught, thanks for posting it homie. Seeing it now it looks all broke, but it's all good, fun night and such, so i ain't trippin. i haven't painted a train in a long long time...

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

Watermelons and Acid are cool.

--->Erupto<---

I caught an ARSN-SPEK-?-? in my neck of the woods.

The doors were open, so I couldnt see the others.

Guest Jan Ulrich

kelly gruber

the bare is tight. that ocean piece is broke as shit.

the rest of the post is on point. especially that erupto. yowza's.

Archived