tell me something embarrasing about yourself

Spruce Lee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha...thanks MAR...i try not to feel bad...but my homies give me a hard time over it when we go out to the bar.

/no emo

One of my boys is shameless. If we're at a bar he looks for any chick that looks like she wants the D regardless of looks. He's gone home with chicks that are downright busted. We tease him for it but he doesnt care. I dont know whether to give him props or a kick in the nuts but he makes a hell of a wingman.

Oh and he're the best part. He's actually pretty good looking.

/no homo.

I was out at a bar this one time, and I met this banging chick that I got along w/ real well. I went back to her place because she had a hot tub, and we were going to drink some more. We started making out, I took off her top and bottom, then got up and took off my trunks. She looked down and said, "Who do you think you're going to please w/ that thing?" I smiled and replied, "Me!" badump bump.

When I was in junior high, I jerked off onto a piece of gum, let it dry, wrapped it up, and gave it to some venezualan chick w/ huge tits.

• Like 1