tell me something embarrasing about yourself

Spruce Lee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest R@ndomH3ro
I'm being kicked out of the army due to the damages they've caused me. (PTSD, Chronic Lower Back Problems, Severe Scoliosis, and High and Low Frequency Hearing Loss)

If you were in the Army, this would be embarassing.

We can't afford daycare so my fiance has to send my daughter to her pa rents.

I'm going to lose my crib and job because of the Army (as stated above) and have a 5000$ hospital bill for a car accident i didn't cause on the 8mile exit on i75...

That's embarassing, in my life anyways

fucking semi truck drivers and stupid doctors who can't fix problems their service caused them.

sorry i'm bitter and drunk

communist...get that shit all in your medical records, before you ETS go to the VA hospital and get them to look at your records and give you a separation physical. Tell them any bullshit that is wrong with you, and get it in your medical records...this will guarantee you a fat check from the government cause of you are now "disabled"

And dont be embarrassed, you did what you had to do and shit happens.

Good luck

At 16 years old , I got caught by my friend James , getting a BJ from his 15 year old sister Samantha . The look on his face was not so much anger , but puzzled & worried . Needless to say we didn't talk for a few days . Now it's lamented by our other friends who hear about it for the first time . :lol:

I once banged this chick on her basement floor while her brother and her best freind sat on the couch and watched.

The 90's were a good time.

• Like 1

I'm being kicked out of the army due to the damages they've caused me. (PTSD, Chronic Lower Back Problems, Severe Scoliosis, and High and Low Frequency Hearing Loss)

If you were in the Army, this would be embarassing.

We can't afford daycare so my fiance has to send my daughter to her pa rents.

I'm going to lose my crib and job because of the Army (as stated above) and have a 5000$ hospital bill for a car accident i didn't cause on the 8mile exit on i75...

That's embarassing, in my life anyways

fucking semi truck drivers and stupid doctors who can't fix problems their service caused them.

sorry i'm bitter and drunk

So they aint even going to give you disability? They're just cutting their losses?