tell me something embarrasing about yourself

Spruce Lee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At 16 years old , I got caught by my friend James , getting a BJ from his 15 year old sister Samantha . The look on his face was not so much anger , but puzzled & worried . Needless to say we didn't talk for a few days . Now it's lamented by our other friends who hear about it for the first time . :lol:

• Like 1

Not so much embarrassing to myself, but embarrassing story nonetheless. My ex girlfriend's house was like infested. I mean infested with roaches, but I didn't mind cuz the sex was awesome and she made hella good sammiches...But yea, there would be roach carcasses and shit everywhere. She tried to hide it, but it was so obvious. She wasn't necessarily dirty, it was more the building's fault (it was old and wasn't kept very well)

Nonetheless, one day, we was havin sex on her bed. Shit was awesome, but then I noticed a roach climbing down the wall. I start slowing down and tried breathing on it to kinda shoo it away. Then it actually got onto the bed and went into her hair. I swear to god, I just flipped. Like I stood up so quick i thought my cock was about to break. She asked me what was wrong and looked at me like I was crazy. I said I didn't know and just finished up in the bathroom.

We went out for like 8 more months...I'm tellin you, hella good sammiches...

At 16 years old , I got caught by my friend James , getting a BJ from his 15 year old sister Samantha . The look on his face was not so much anger , but puzzled & worried . Needless to say we didn't talk for a few days . Now it's lamented by our other friends who hear about it for the first time . :lol:

woah, what the fuck? Have you ever brought it up with him? if so, what does he say about it?

One time when I was about 15 I woke up drunk on one of these pool alligators

in the backyard, not in a pool, we didn't even have one, just on the dirt.

ggro2.jpg

My family was standing around staring at me like I woke up in the middle of an intervention. Like aunts and uncles and shit too. I was a runaway at the time and hadn't seen them for a while. I felt like such a piece of shit, I just stood up and ran off.

I watched Corina Corina tonight, with my girl. At the end when the grand mother is sitting on the stoop after her husband died.The little girl is trying to cheer her up. I stood up and split with my girl in tow screaming and laughing "are you crying, sooooooooooo cute"............That happened to me that very thing, her face and everything looked lie my grandmas face when I walked up to her house while my grandpa was inside with the corner looking him over.

I wasn't crying I was choked up and need a time out!

fuck you

I'm being kicked out of the army due to the damages they've caused me. (PTSD, Chronic Lower Back Problems, Severe Scoliosis, and High and Low Frequency Hearing Loss)

If you were in the Army, this would be embarassing.

We can't afford daycare so my fiance has to send my daughter to her pa rents.

I'm going to lose my crib and job because of the Army (as stated above) and have a 5000$ hospital bill for a car accident i didn't cause on the 8mile exit on i75...

That's embarassing, in my life anyways

fucking semi truck drivers and stupid doctors who can't fix problems their service caused them.

sorry i'm bitter and drunk