tell me something embarrasing about yourself

Spruce Lee

i hate it when people talk about drinking and driving on here, mostly because i got caught and i cant do it anymore.

i LOOVVE driving while buzzed. not shitfaced, one eye open, but just buzzed. i used to drive around the presidio with my music blasting off a couple 40s and a couple blunts. i felt like god.

until i got pulled over, thrown in the oakland drunk tank, and got jacked for almost 4-5 thousand dollars worth of fines and shit. on top of that, i lost my car, job, etc. i drive a shitty POS bucket with no beat, i used to own a luxury sedan with super slap, 19s, tints, pimped out as fuck. i ahvent had a legit liscense for the last year, and i wont have one until july 2008. i have to drive illegaly everyday with the threat of going to jail for getting pulled over. i live in a county with no public transportation, yet the DMV thinks for some reason the buses here are adequate so they wont give me my license. i have had numerous thoughts of walking into the DMV driver safety office with molotov cocktails and a few .357s and killing every last peice of worthless shit in that fucking building for being such assholes. most people with DUIs get their licenses back after a few months, but they are making it their job to fuck me over worse than the rest. my only consolation is that i never hit anybody while drunk, that will END your life.

on top of that 3 of my friends got DUIs but all had their charges dropped.

fuck DUIs.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

today my stomach growled insanely loud next to some beezies, that was embarassing.

the other day i was riding my bike, hit a bump, and did a small wobble before regaining control. some little 13 year old hoodrats thought that was funny.

i vaguely remember shittin my pants as a young kid, im pretty sure taht was embarassing.

i have had numerous thoughts of walking into the DMV driver safety office with molotov cocktails and a few .357s and killing every last peice of worthless shit in that fucking building for being such assholes.

Co-signed, my local DMV is full fat lazy fucking idiots.

I let some girl with huge boobies at the bar give me head in the bathroom.

While I drank Thunderbird and KoolAid.

I was on my peroid and didn't tell her

I am not even gay.

I just wanted her to buy me some beers.

i had to give props for this. girls getting domeskis from other bitches in the bar and calling it head? awesome.

Co-signed, my local DMV is full fat lazy fucking idiots.

yea all DMVs are gay, but they arent responsible for things like suspending licenses, etc.

there are specific offices called "driver safety divisions". these people are all assholes with no heart at all. they aim to ruin peoples lifes. i hope every single one of them suffers some severe tragic incident in their lives. i want to go in there and skull fuck the manager with the barrel of something chrome and shiny, while threatening to cut up his family and cook them in front of his eyes.

Im staying in a crappy hotel in a crappy town, so ive been drinking heavily nightly and tonight i puked all over a table at the bar after a really warm shot. sucks think i might of had a chance with the brunette i was talking to.. i wonder if any of it got on her... ehh

i kinda have a thing for hipster/scenester/metal girls

the ones that have decent looks past all the weird clothes and makeup

but all of that stuff doesnt bother me

co-signed

scene chicks are way cute but god help you if you start talking to them about music... jesus fuck its annoying

I enjoy buffy the vampire slayer.

I once fucked an ugo for fun (i started laughing mid way through, thats how ugo she was)

This one time i was all hammed and this chick was givin me a hand job and she stopped before i came so i went in the bathroom and finished.

i fucked this one girl like 5 times in a row on a daily basis

all over her house...

front room couch,

front room floor,

kitchen table,

bathroom,

shower,

moms bed,

her bed,

sisters bed,

kitchen counter,

laundry room downstairs,

hallway,

staircase,

well its not neccisarily emberassing but eh....

why is this embarassing??

i've lived in both and both have their advantages.

i HATE it when city people hate on the suburbs, like appreciating safety, cleanliness and convenience is soooo evil and soulless. :rolleyes:

HAHAHA. Thats exactly how I feel everyday. I've lived in a suburb of Dallas/Ft. Worth for 22 years and I hear that shit all the time.

i fucked this one girl like 5 times in a row on a daily basis

all over her house...

front room couch,

front room floor,

kitchen table,

bathroom,

shower,

moms bed,

her bed,

sisters bed,

kitchen counter,

laundry room downstairs,

hallway,

staircase,

well its not neccisarily emberassing but eh....

and then you realized she was a tranny

you forgot that part.

I enjoy buffy the vampire slayer.

I once fucked an ugo for fun (i started laughing mid way through, thats how ugo she was)

This one time i was all hammed and this chick was givin me a hand job and she stopped before i came so i went in the bathroom and finished.

Why'd you go to the bathroom?

You shoulda just jerked it right there then stood up and busted in her face for leaving you hanging like that.