tell me something embarrasing about yourself

Spruce Lee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

big deal.....

I poop in the shower sometimes. it's mad disgusting. I always ask myself why I did that after I did because I have to wash it all down and it stinks, but then I'll do it again. I enjoy pooping, not so much for the poop, but just to get rid of it.

yeah, nasty, huh...when I was overseas, they had these shower/toilet combos that were showers with holes in the floor and you just went in with your flop flops on, squatted, took a dump and then turned on the shower...

youre some sort of chink right? like if that what you know son then cool......BUUUUUT I'm not cool with smelling my dirty taco plater while i'm getting fresh.

and yes i've ran through some big gals

big deal.....

I poop in the shower sometimes. it's mad disgusting. I always ask myself why I did that after I did because I have to wash it all down and it stinks, but then I'll do it again. I enjoy pooping, not so much for the poop, but just to get rid of it.

wow, this just reminded me of when i had the flu a few years back. I was sick and weak as fuck and also get the shits. so i go to take my first shower in days because i could actually stand. anyways, i was in the shower and i shit myself. instead of wanting to step in it, i stand up on the sides of the shower to avoid this. In the end, my foot slipped and i did a back smacker into my own shit...

wow, this just reminded me of when i had the flu a few years back. I was sick and weak as fuck and also get the shits. so i go to take my first shower in days because i could actually stand. anyways, i was in the shower and i shit myself. instead of wanting to step in it, i stand up on the sides of the shower to avoid this. In the end, my foot slipped and i did a back smacker into my own shit...

I fell out of my chair when I read this shit...