Chocolate Acid Bunnies

hatetown

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dont know bout yall but everytime ive done field shrooms ive made kool-aid.

shit tastes really good too..especially cherry. and then in like 30 minutes after you've had like 5-6 glasses, you get this tingly feeling in your stomach..i love that feeling right before you start tripping

damn my bad wrong info

(l)1. Any person who knowingly sells, purchases, manufactures, delivers, or brings into this state, or who is knowingly in actual or constructive possession of, 1 gram or more of lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD) as described in s. 893.03(1)©, or of any mixture containing lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD), commits a felony of the first degree, which felony shall be known as "trafficking in lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD)," punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084. If the quantity involved:

a. Is 1 gram or more, but less than 5 grams, such person shall be sentenced to a mandatory minimum term of imprisonment of 3 years, and the defendant shall be ordered to pay a fine of $50,000.

b. Is 5 grams or more, but less than 7 grams, such person shall be sentenced to a mandatory minimum term of imprisonment of 7 years, and the defendant shall be ordered to pay a fine of $100,000.

c. Is 7 grams or more, such person shall be sentenced to a mandatory minimum term of imprisonment of 15 calendar years and pay a fine of $500,000.

(b) For a felony of the first degree, by a term of imprisonment not exceeding 30 years or, when specifically provided by statute, by imprisonment for a term of years not exceeding life imprisonment.

(1) A person who has been convicted of an offense other than a capital felony may be sentenced to pay a fine in addition to any punishment described in s. 775.082; when specifically authorized by statute, he or she may be sentenced to pay a fine in lieu of any punishment described in s. 775.082. A person who has been convicted of a noncriminal violation may be sentenced to pay a fine. Fines for designated crimes and for noncriminal violations shall not exceed:

(b) $10,000, when the conviction is of a felony of the first or second degree.

the last statue is for repeat offenders

Guest shai_hulud
minimum term of imprisonment of 3 years

holy crap

over some acid?

damn

That's mandatory minimum laws at work for you. The weight of the carrier (paper, liquid, cubes, crystal) of the LSD determines the severity of the sentence. Paper weighs less, therefore less time if you get popped with it.

So, always buy blotter, kids.

My hallucinogenic days are long past. And, for that, I am glad.