COLD TRAIN!

Oliver Clothesoff

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats so special bout could trains? im from the uk

1.They travel all of North America and major metropolitain areas like crazy. (like most reefers to my knowledge)

2.'Cuz of that there is a compettion of heavy hitters on em.

3.They're desirable to hit cuz there's so few of em, they got baby ridges on em, and they're sexy lookin baby blue. Nice canvas to paint on.

bump the A.One pannel.

This dude.... WOW... God only fucking knows how many time times Asic has rocked a summer squash to mango fill with burgundy outs.... can you have any fucking shame?!?!?!

At least your paying attention...cause i'm not. Thats all we have here right now at dollar spots. Those 3 colors and lake blues. Work with what you got. Oh yeah fuck off nerdario.

IS THIS REALLY WHAT GRAFFITI IS COMING TO!?!?

At least your paying attention...cause i'm not. Thats all we have here right now at dollar spots. Those 3 colors and lake blues. Work with what you got. Oh yeah fuck off nerdario.

If your not paying any attention to the graffiti then what the fuck are you doing it for!?!?!

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!! How can this shit really just fly and no one care at all!?!?

Im ashamed to call myself a "writer." look at what is happening to our "society"!

The toys all just talk through 10 different screen names to make people assume that they have a "crew", or other homies to show they are "hard". All the veteran writers dont want to involve themselves with these disrespectful little fuckers so none of the history and unwritten laws WHICH MAKE GRAFFITI!!! are not being passed on!!!

THERE ARE BIGGER PROBLEMS IN THE WORLD THAN TO BE DEALING WITH SUCH IGNORANCE AS THIS!!!

HONESTLY PEOPLE, IS IT REALLY TO THE POINT WHERE EVERYONE IS SO AFRAID TO LOSE A FEW PANNELS THAT YOU WOULD RATHER GIVE UP YOUR VOICE! STAND THE FUCK UP FOR YOUR PEOPLE AND YOUR CULTURE!!!

wow you can't be serious. dude it's mango to ssquash with burgundy outs. it's a pretty basic fill combo. i've rocked it and i'm sure there are more than just a handful that have rocked it. jump down from your high horse and do be careful not to break your ankle.

This dude.... WOW... God only fucking knows how many time times Asic has rocked a summer squash to mango fill with burgundy outs.... can you have any fucking shame?!?!?!

you cant be for real? asic was the first one to paint mango to yellow? GET THE FUCK outta here with that shit.......

your triping homie..

next your going to tell all of us asic was the first one to add 3d to his peice!!!

your funnny...

here's a peice by zepher

yellow to orange 1984

with a redish out line...

looks like every writer has used that color skeem.

yellow/2/orange with a red out line WOW!!!!!

zephyr3.jpg