COLD TRAIN!

Oliver Clothesoff

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So people are saying that they would rather get gone over than sidebusted. I thought that the object of painting was to get up illegally on something that does not belong to you. Some of you are fooling yourself by saying its just a freight, Maybe for you midwest and NW heads. Dont give me that shit about how it was back in the days and old schoolers this and that, people of our generation on fr8's played by different rules in a different game. I have witnessed over the years many a piece disappear or a car get completely stomped out around and floating on top of classics just to get a certain car. It is a new day and a new game so deal with it, and leave the policing of the cars to the railcops!

amen! brother

So people are saying that they would rather get gone over than sidebusted. I thought that the object of painting was to get up illegally on something that does not belong to you. Some of you are fooling yourself by saying its just a freight, Maybe for you midwest and NW heads. Dont give me that shit about how it was back in the days and old schoolers this and that, people of our generation on fr8's played by different rules in a different game. I have witnessed over the years many a piece disappear or a car get completely stomped out around and floating on top of classics just to get a certain car. It is a new day and a new game so deal with it, and leave the policing of the cars to the railcops!

I understand where you are coming from to a certain point, if the older, still active writers did a better job of teaching these kids respect.. who to go over, who not to go over.. this really wouldnt be such a big deal. When you have idiots inspiring an entire new generation of kids to pretty much go over who ever is in their path with garbage.. then proceed to drive home and post the shit on the internet before the paint dries it just leaves a bad taste in your mouth. Sidebusting is annoying but its going to happen, especially on Cold trains and rare cars. i have a few running and i'd be a lot more content with a nasty sidebust then having my shit gove over... you have to pick your battles, if my shit gets gone over with some scrub filled, bullshit with half my piece and background hanging out the side its a different story.

This car did look good...

Stole...

3429760196_3958189285_b.jpg

And now....

Stole....

4087827790_3ff2d80dfe_b.jpg

Thats a little more than a "side bust" and on a coldtrain no less....

i wouldnt have done it. but dudes got three pages of chatter about him, so either way he wins. trede does have a tendcy to side bust. at least he didnt go over them.

NO ONE said that they would rather get gone over than sidebusted. NEVER did someone say that.

You ARE correct that the object of painting is to get up illegally on something that does not belong to you. I agree.

No one is policing anything bro. All I'm saying is that if you follow the rules of burning what you go over...........TREDE would not be going over those pieces. So that is totally irrelevant. I'm sure he wouldn't go over them anyways but I AM saying that squeezing in between them THAT TIGHT was "just a wee bit tacky" to say the least.

You and I don't agree on this kinda stuff and I figured that a dude like you would feel the same way as me. You don't.............so........I'm trying to clarify the difference between what I said and what you are hearing.

A

i agree exactly with the post above me..make shit look good on rare cars..don't swallow them up whole with paint..show off your hard work in finding the rarity by leaving the stuff to prove it's a rare one..do wholecars on ish u get all the time or that arent so rare...Loot. (900 poastz_)

i don't understand the point of doing a wholecar coldtrain.......armn ok sure, but take away

that baby blue and logo and its another miniridge....so covering that up seems lame.

looks like your part of the painting police. telling people not 2 paint wholecars on cold trains.

'what ever dude"