Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Oliver Clothesoff

COLD TRAIN!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
g005.jpg

This dude.... WOW... God only fucking knows how many time times Asic has rocked a summer squash to mango fill with burgundy outs.... can you have any fucking shame?!?!?!

This dude.... WOW... God only fucking knows how many time times Asic has rocked a summer squash to mango fill with burgundy outs.... can you have any fucking shame?!?!?!

At least your paying attention...cause i'm not. Thats all we have here right now at dollar spots. Those 3 colors and lake blues. Work with what you got. Oh yeah fuck off nerdario.

IS THIS REALLY WHAT GRAFFITI IS COMING TO!?!?

At least your paying attention...cause i'm not. Thats all we have here right now at dollar spots. Those 3 colors and lake blues. Work with what you got. Oh yeah fuck off nerdario.

If your not paying any attention to the graffiti then what the fuck are you doing it for!?!?!

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!! How can this shit really just fly and no one care at all!?!?

Im ashamed to call myself a "writer." look at what is happening to our "society"!

The toys all just talk through 10 different screen names to make people assume that they have a "crew", or other homies to show they are "hard". All the veteran writers dont want to involve themselves with these disrespectful little fuckers so none of the history and unwritten laws WHICH MAKE GRAFFITI!!! are not being passed on!!!

THERE ARE BIGGER PROBLEMS IN THE WORLD THAN TO BE DEALING WITH SUCH IGNORANCE AS THIS!!!

HONESTLY PEOPLE, IS IT REALLY TO THE POINT WHERE EVERYONE IS SO AFRAID TO LOSE A FEW PANNELS THAT YOU WOULD RATHER GIVE UP YOUR VOICE! STAND THE FUCK UP FOR YOUR PEOPLE AND YOUR CULTURE!!!

how do you manage to remember who's doing what color schemes, and then get pissed off over it? the fumes must be damaging a different part of your brain than mine

HONESTLY PEOPLE, IS IT REALLY TO THE POINT WHERE EVERYONE IS SO AFRAID TO LOSE A FEW PANNELS THAT YOU WOULD RATHER GIVE UP YOUR VOICE! STAND THE FUCK UP FOR YOUR PEOPLE AND YOUR CULTURE!!!

wow you can't be serious. dude it's mango to ssquash with burgundy outs. it's a pretty basic fill combo. i've rocked it and i'm sure there are more than just a handful that have rocked it. jump down from your high horse and do be careful not to break your ankle.

you cant be for real? asic was the first one to paint mango to yellow? GET THE FUCK outta here with that shit.......

your triping homie..

next your going to tell all of us asic was the first one to add 3d to his peice!!!

your funnny...

here's a peice by zepher

yellow to orange 1984

with a redish out line...

looks like every writer has used that color skeem.

yellow/2/orange with a red out line WOW!!!!!

zephyr3.jpg

lol you sound like a fucking faggot

God only knows, YOU should shut the fuck up! Your not even crew. I can guarantee everyone that is doesn't give a fuck either way.

I don't even know who the fuck you are and how you got to riding Asic's coattails. But, I suggest you scram.

all of you are [you're] rediculous...............

Agreed, this whole thing is fucking retarded and a waste of time.. Asic didnt invent mango to whatever with red outlines... he never claimed to. People need to stop speaking for other people... I'm sure Asic and crow can handle this like big boys and dont need anyone else stepping in for one another.

• Like 1

I never said Asic invented this color scheme, nor that I was speaking on his behalf. I was only stating that this was another attempt by this fellow Acet to bite Asic. The style is what was obvious to me. Any other writer or circumstance an I would have never referenced such simplicity's.

An I'm deeply sorry for hurting everyone's feelings.