COLD TRAIN!

Oliver Clothesoff

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This dude.... WOW... God only fucking knows how many time times Asic has rocked a summer squash to mango fill with burgundy outs.... can you have any fucking shame?!?!?!

God only knows, YOU should shut the fuck up! Your not even crew. I can guarantee everyone that is doesn't give a fuck either way.

I don't even know who the fuck you are and how you got to riding Asic's coattails. But, I suggest you scram.

all of you are [you're] rediculous...............

Agreed, this whole thing is fucking retarded and a waste of time.. Asic didnt invent mango to whatever with red outlines... he never claimed to. People need to stop speaking for other people... I'm sure Asic and crow can handle this like big boys and dont need anyone else stepping in for one another.

• Like 1

I never said Asic invented this color scheme, nor that I was speaking on his behalf. I was only stating that this was another attempt by this fellow Acet to bite Asic. The style is what was obvious to me. Any other writer or circumstance an I would have never referenced such simplicity's.

An I'm deeply sorry for hurting everyone's feelings.

God only knows, YOU should shut the fuck up! Your not even crew. I can guarantee everyone that is doesn't give a fuck either way.

I don't even know who the fuck you are and how you got to riding Asic's coattails. But, I suggest you scram.

Well mister bad fuckin attitude. If you really have some deep rooted hatred about this why dont you express your feelings further?? Continue on here, send me a PM? I don't care....

Ladies and gentlemen alike..........it's all good. Let's all be cool! EVERYONE needs to just try and up their game (if their game sucks ahem ahem) when it comes down to painting these bad boys. There are 75 of these motherfuckers in existence. These cars aren't shitty gondolas and/or highboy fat ridge crap hoppers to put dogshit graffiti on (ahem ahem). Just treat these fucking things right and no one can say anything about who does what.

Oh and regardless of color schemes..........just make sure it's some quality paint and put it on thick for christs sake. No one wants to see your see through piece and half of what's under it. It's only proper as anything else just looks like shit!

wow! only 75? cool. i think most people want to only put out really good and big shit on these while taking out the wackjuice on them..but they may not have all the time in the world at their spot..hopefully that is the only reason for crappy bombs n such..does that pink thing say Reas?? pay my rent and char(acter) took out Trede? Ham got up on a NRDx 1337(2)..LULZ!!! 27 Hex Buick in a cool shot with wacksauce above..NoDak Moment has a lot of cool spots..lucky...LOOT.