COLD TRAIN!

Oliver Clothesoff

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's just a white armn ridge car with a blue paint job and some stupid train picture up high, nothing to train dork out about & not everyone needs to paint all big, if you go over oldschool cats that paint small with your big ugly wack shit you're trains are curtains by cats like me that will leave part of your piece in my fill just to let it be known!!

Isn't that the truth? ^^^^^^^^ I've shown up to a spot, after a long ass drive, only to find small pieces by old schooler's on all the panels! That's when you leave, keep searching elsewhere, and call it a night if you have to! That's the freight game! Or how it should be, atleast!!! :o

Thats the truth right there... i know cats come blastin over pieces Rusto's blazin... You see it anytime a long line of Golden West's get caught, its a shame because there are a couple million fr8 cars in the US.

With That Being said ive been tracking Cold Trains and 2 have shown up in general driving distance from where i live so once i figure out where the fuck theyre going its on

Isn't that the truth? ^^^^^^^^ I've shown up to a spot, after a long ass drive, only to find small pieces by old schooler's on all the panels! That's when you leave, keep searching elsewhere, and call it a night if you have to! That's the freight game! Or how it should be, atleast!!! :o

^^^^real talk...

• 1 year later...
man that is gonna catch a nasty ass stamp but still lookin proper up above me.

he should have peeled the numbers off, cold trains have decals not painted numbers. Or maybe he was smart and pulled the decals after he took the picture to disguise who he painted over