COLD TRAIN!

Oliver Clothesoff

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it wouldnt take a rocket scientist to tell you that car NDRX 95125 on this page is on the East Coast right now and will be in the Midwest on Nov 27th...

no idiot im not talking about that one im talking about just figuring them out in general doing research were to paint them etc.

I met the guy that owns the company and like the people already mentioned they're repainted upfe's / armn's. He said their fleet only had 45 cars (I think that was the number although my memory could be wrong, it just sounded so small when I heard and remembered it)

He also said they're working on buying tropicanas and the older Pacific Fe's that are flat 75 footers. This isn't the only train they have, they have french fry cars too which don't get painted like that. It was a weird experience meeting the guy because he walked up to me to pet my dog and I noticed the logo on his jacket.

he did say there's a lot more to come :)

^^^^^

Not to Nit-Pick, but does anyone else think this looks like a model railroad image?

Reply To This Post

07/30/2007 1:41pm RE: Photo Discussion NRDX 95117 Ian Clasper

If it is, thats some of the best work I have ever seen. Just look at the detail that has been replaced on that Con-cor reefer, and where did he get those decals ?

Ian Clasper

Reply To This Post

07/30/2007 10:13pm RE: Photo Discussion NRDX 95117 Roger Beckett

Highly suspect! About a week ago Pete was on a model railroad tour in Tacoma.

Roger B

Reply To This Post

07/30/2007 10:36pm RE: Photo Discussion NRDX 95117 Ian Clasper

I wonder if he got that car from eBay, some of the guys sell some awesome work these days, in fact, so good you would swear it was real

Reply To This Post

07/30/2007 11:08pm RE: Photo Discussion NRDX 95117 Eric Larson

I vote model. The engine doesn't look right. Roadbed looks fake. The paint job on the car is to clean.

Reply To This Post

07/31/2007 4:23am RE: Photo Discussion NRDX 95117 Walter Eichelberger

If so, whoever did it went to way too much work to get the reporting marks on the trucks....who has the time to do that? I don't even have the time to do end reporting marks on my cars...

Reply To This Post

07/31/2007 8:12am RE: Photo Discussion NRDX 95117 Wyatt Heilman

This guy can: http://www.mellowmike.com

He's done alot of good work, but since I don't see this one on his sight, it's probably not his. It can be done though.

Reply To This Post

from that link posted

no idiot im not talking about that one im talking about just figuring them out in general doing research were to paint them etc.

Now ,now brown cow...you obviously missed the point. Since you were bragging about how well your research was going I felt the urge to tell you that it doesnt take a rocket scientist to find out where these cars layup. I used that particular car as an example. Sorry if my comment went way over your head. It's quite common knowledge if you know the game on how to figure out where cars end up and also how to find marking numbers. So no need to brag about your "research". Plenty of us know already. Brag when you actually catch one.

• 1 month later...