COLD TRAIN!

Oliver Clothesoff

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^ok. forget about crow for a second. who cares about that dude. were you not just posting all your flicks in the Toy thread 6 months ago? dont bother answering, the flicks are still up there and im not going to diss this thread by posting your wack shit in here to go with the rest of the wack shit in here.

you dont even paint freights period. shut the fuck up about some "freight scene".

you are a no name toy jumping on a bandwagon.

some of these cats have legit beef with dude. but not you. you dont paint shit, you are no one. go back to practicing on paper and leave the real business to the grown ups.

indeed.

crow invites this stuff and i don't do anything because of all the self promo. so much damn self promo.

i am pretty down on the whole e thug thing and airing dirty laundry in public but there are the rare cases that actually seem to invite it.

that said bruno, your jumping on this bandwagon is totally uncalled for as it really has nothing to do with you. nothing. so shut it.

the thread is also going nowhere at this point so if someone would like to post some flicks and get it back on track that'd be appreciated.

on the other hand, if we've all seen enough of the 75 or so cold trains and it's time to dead the thread, speak up

• Like 4

The only reasons I ever bashed on this guy is because he disrespects alot of people who go out of their way to create real work. I have been benching for a long long long time and hate to see legit work go forever because someone wanted to do it just to do it. Maybe I took it too far with the bashing, and I am sorry. My sketches were never the best, and I know that. I was upset, and wrong, and I am sorry. Thank you.

Honestly.. I beleive this thread should simply be closed.. all its doing is breeding bullshit and shit talk.. and Cold Trains arent the hot shit they once were.. they've been destroyed by some nameless Ohio toys... why bother mentioning their names again... they've lowered the bar so far on these things that they are covered in fucking garbage!! AWESOME!

Once again, very convient for Crow that once the shit starts coming his way a thread gets closed or the comment gets deleted though.. what else is new...

DELETE IT.

1824646281_Picture016.jpg.eb76f095fb2d5913519445b86452a5c9.jpg