COLD TRAIN!

Oliver Clothesoff

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man wtf happened to all these cars. A little more than a year ago i was seeing these cars on a weekly basis. Saw alot by ETC. MFK had some good trains rollin. Saw a shit ton from Trede and his boys. There used to be consistency and cars would actually roll for awhile. Now these cars are hurtin bad. If pieces arent gettin capped they are gettin side busted hard. Just a year later its like Ill see a cold train one day lookin decent and the next week it comes back lookin like it visited hell.

When I was a kid fighting my siblings over a certain desired toy it wasnt given to the person who deserved it more, it was ripped from all of our hands never to be seen again. Maybe the same shit should happen with cold trains. Itll save us all from the bitchin and fightin that goes on.

Seriously, why did the coldtrains slow down already? I have been seeing A LOT less of them.

May be their priority level has risen and they spend more time moving.

I think they are more spread out now. In the last 2 weeks i have seen 4 cars out here on the west. In the year prior to that one 1 car. Now that is only me benching a couple of spots but hey it is some info.

Seriously, why did the coldtrains slow down already? I have been seeing A LOT less of them.

May be their priority level has risen and they spend more time moving.

The intermodal service that started in April has replaced alot of them. Shipping by container is way faster.

Whoever the fuck deleted my post is tripping. I'm gonna fuck you up CROW. When I do.......I'm sure all of you interweb loving myspace having homosexual toy writers are gonna realize that the toy ass shit you do on the anonymous tip (like ragging out the pink panther car ANONYMOUSLY) will catch up to you in real life! I've got the money to travel as much as I want........I've got the money for finders fees (which is open to anyone that wants a cool thousand bucks)......I've got the connects to find you.......I've also got the reputation of keeping my word and I promise you that when you least expect it......I am gonna fuck you up!

• Like 1

Snitch? No. I'm down to pay 1,000bucks to get one of his faggot ass friends, including you ^^^^^, to talk him into actually meeting like a man and manning up. Fuck you and quit pretending like you didn't get all excited at the idea of cashing that fat sack of shit in for a G! Hahaha!

I watched the "C is for Clock" train get gone over last night ..

along with a couple others on the same line... they're fading fast.

nothing lasts FOREVER....

so I take it its more then just etc. taking me out then Becuse I know them guy's dont go out to often.........

see u on the rails!

Crow........you're a bitch made faggot! You told me you wouldn't ever meet me and told me that if I came to your town that I would never be able to find you! Word for word. Don't front like you were trying to show up anywhere. Sooooo..........since you're gonna pretend like you WERE down for a fistfight (which you clearly recently learned doesn't turn out well for you) then accept my new offer. Let's meet up and fight! Ill come to you. Deal?

• Like 3

Crow........you're a bitch made faggot! You told me you wouldn't ever meet me and told me that if I came to your town that I would never be able to find you! Word for word. Don't front like you were trying to show up anywhere. Sooooo..........since you're gonna pretend like you WERE down for a fistfight (which you clearly recently learned doesn't turn out well for you) then accept my new offer. Let's meet up and fight! Ill come to you. Deal?

THIS!! lol damn word spreads fast...

my name is crow and I like littering the lines with poop. my work gets burned by toys that like doing cap reviews on youtube. Its okay though, because I have like 50823052352342303423 freights rolling around. Most of the freights that I have painted had legit work on them but I thought it would be funny to paint over them because Im jealous. I poop and dont wash my hands. uhuhuhu I get back at those who can actually paint. I try to impress people on 12oz with my garbage and they never seem to like it! theyre just jealous!!!!

time to hit the