Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Oliver Clothesoff

COLD TRAIN!

i love reefers...dont get me wrong...i find it annoying how if i was to do a reefer...id have 100 people bitching me out for going over so and so....when in reality....so and so is just on the other side.....

Its depressing when garbage is thrown on these. They arent respected very well. That pink panther coldtrain was so amazing to see in person. It was beautiful.

Its depressing when garbage is thrown on these. They arent respected very well. That pink panther coldtrain was so amazing to see in person. It was beautiful.

WAS is the key word.. RIP pink pather car

2263343392_8696507c98_o.jpg

its funny all this hooplah over reefers now has made me pretty much put them on the back burner.....popularity ruins and cheapens everything.....back to csx waffles and ns mini ridge.....no one ever really rocked plain cars proper anyway....

Bump the shit outta that comment

I was really digging this thread a couple months back, get it back on track people.

That really is a shame about the pink panther car however, that shit was dope. Although these cars are rare its not worth losing tons of panels over. my .02 anyways.

And to add to this thread with more then just text, this photo is courtesy of (V)oluntary (∀)mputation on Flickr. Spotted recently in New Hampshire.

4385280832_39b4c43bfd_b.jpg

istobel.jpg

isto00123.jpg

isto838736455.jpg

nrdx4real.jpg

nrdxwholecar.jpg

Older NRDX cars.

I had a spot that got the UPFE's back in the day.

Then the NRDX's..

Last time I went there they had the TILX Ex-BNSF cars.

The old NRDX cars sat there for a few years befor they got rebuilt.

Had to show this spot to my man Isto..

You know he loved it..