COLD TRAIN!

Oliver Clothesoff

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like a lot of people want to paint these so bad so they can get some recognition because not enough people recognize them on regular box cars. Most of you armn/cold train/cool guy limited box car chasers have very little clout on the lines from what i see. I been painting freights since 96 and all I get is your average joe box cars and i'm more than happy with them. Fools need to check themselves at the yard entrance. Now days you can paint freights for a couple years and paint all the fancy limited box cars and get jocked by a bunch of internet nobodies and have some nice net fame. Real recognize real tho..You ain't fooling us.

• Like 1

Seems like a lot of people want to paint these so bad so they can get some recognition because not enough people recognize them on regular box cars. Most of you armn/cold train/cool guy limited box car chasers have very little clout on the lines from what i see. I been painting freights since 96 and all I get is your average joe box cars and i'm more than happy with them. Fools need to check themselves at the yard entrance. Now days you can paint freights for a couple years and paint all the fancy limited box cars and get jocked by a bunch of internet nobodies and have some nice net fame. Real recognize real tho..You ain't fooling us.

the 100% unedited truth!

thats not cuzo saying that shit this is paler we went over crow who knows what he went over but we went over him and will continue to do so cuzos not dumb enough to start beef with etc like crow and acet

paler get your info right buddy....ETC started shit with me "alone" not with acet not with u 2 nutbags.. yea yes I went over a etc train and you 2 went over me and I left there peice sticking out so I know u could see it was a etc train. but u had 2 go over me fine what ever. ... good you do you I'll do me... enjoy your weekend....:)

4692102332_ecaa55e312_b.jpg

monkey see!!! ------ monkey do!!!!!

Wow. Ive seen better shit come outta my butt after a night of taco bell and budlight without water. Leave them reefers alone and hit the sketchbooks! The toy paint thread has stuff that is 10x better than this poop. If someone else were to upload their work on here and it was of this quality, and it would be slammed to bits, but when this guy is on here, everyone says its okay because of how many freights he has rollin' around. I dont care if there are thousands or two, the quality is below garbage, and it shows zero respect for the freight game.

Wow. Ive seen better shit come outta my butt after a night of taco bell and budlight without water. Leave them reefers alone and hit the sketchbooks! The toy paint thread has stuff that is 10x better than this poop. If someone else were to upload their work on here and it was of this quality, and it would be slammed to bits, but when this guy is on here, everyone says its okay because of how many freights he has rollin' around. I dont care if there are thousands or two, the quality is below garbage, and it shows zero respect for the freight game.

crow has hit more trains than you have seen with your own two eyes.

Is that a valid excuse for his work? It looks like a 12 year old got drunk and decided to take some paint out of his garage and head to the local train yard. If anyone else tried uploading such work on here, people will make fun, right? But because he has numbers, everyone seems to defend his wack shit. I could throw a turd on a train, and its gonna be a turd. I could do that daily for ten years, and they would still be turds. Nothing special about them, just turds. His work is the same way. No progression at all. None. He paints over other people for some reason. The whole "numbers" thing means nothing. Just another beautiful bluey gone to shit because some butthole thought it would be okay for him to hit it up with shit that gets burned by kids in the toy paint thread. Out of all my years of benching, I never minded this guy, but now I understand why everyone hates him.