COLD TRAIN!

Oliver Clothesoff

i mean crow fucking up the pink panther train really does suck, but his trains are being fucked up too.. this beefalogna is pretty serious on both sides. both parties paint enough to continue to chase each other's freights down and go over/ diss each others shit until they both have nothing but shitty looking dissed freights rolling around.

on a thoughtful note, if you all just go over each other with nice pieces, youre really just trading freights.

but im out this shit and thats all ima say.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck that there is so much toy shit to go over first that Pink Panther car was fucking legit. Probably doesn't matter to Crow or anyone else but man I lost a lot of respect for him. Been catching him constantly since I started and like people said it looks like he is having fun but FUCK! That is wack... Did Asic ever even go over you? Because if you dissed three people because one of them said "You suck at graffiti" on the internet thats fucking weak. He's entitled his own opinion as we all are

Fuck that there is so much toy shit to go over first that Pink Panther car was fucking legit. Probably doesn't matter to Crow or anyone else but man I lost a lot of respect for him. Been catching him constantly since I started and like people said it looks like he is having fun but FUCK! That is wack... Did Asic ever even go over you? Because if you dissed three people because one of them said "You suck at graffiti" on the internet thats fucking weak. He's entitled his own opinion as we all are

and straight up ruinin an e2e that was going to be that classic. bad move

in a another year almost all cold trains are going to look like shit. North American freight train graffiti enters its worst decade yet...

historically there are more dedicated, talented freight writers now than ever. there are only 75 of these cars. dissed cars get caught so often that theyre going to get gone over very quickly..

end game for these is gonna be a bunch of properly rocked cars no one can touch.

feelin faded and cosmic over here, but as far as this decade is concerned, we will see the commercialization of freight train graffiti specifically, aside from the ample publications and dvd's already on the market. 10 years? given the precedents in american underground-to product-based-popularity trends, coupled with rapidly advancing surveillance and security technology, freight train graffiti might all but die. couple maniacs cutting fences and painting the yards.

You nailed it on the head, Asic never touched a Crow panel.. he even told him he wouldnt, he voiced his opinion and that was it.

cold trains get buffed, mine did, yours will, maybe some shits been running for a year but it will get buffed, mine lasted almost all of 2006. nows its got some other people on it.

do you guys really think the RR folks would let these thigns get crushed? fact is they are probably more stoked about these trains then us vandals so don't get so attached to your cold trains. they were never yours to begin with.!

Well I actually ran into a engine with 3 or 4 workers in it when I was going to grab a flick of that EKZAM/BEER coltrain right up there. Dudes stopped the engine and this big CSX worker came down and started talking to me about what I was doing. He was pissed at first but when i told him how rare the coldtrains were he was hyped. He had no diea that they were even special.

I think that these things are always going to be rocked. If they get buffed it will just get rocked next spot it pulls into you know. I HOPE they buff these so I can keep apinting them. If hundreds of people get panels on only 75 of these things, thats kinda dope I think. Recycle and keep pushing!!

my guess is that they were getting buffed early on when they were running less often and to less locations.....now that they are traveling distance and are out running for longer periods of time they will probably ride longer....also i have seen 06 pieces still running so it must just depend on the car.

You nailed it on the head, Asic never touched a Crow panel.. he even told him he wouldnt, he voiced his opinion and that was it.

Lets be fair here. He did more than voice his opinion. He trashed the guy PERSONALLY and let out alot of private info on crow. I talked to Asic (pm's) and Crow before this got to where its at now. They both knew where it was going to end up and it did. It is a loose loose situation for both sides since both sides have alot of access to these cars. If it continues there are going to be alot of open panels for the rest of us.

3576203099_6447ccbc1c.jpg

snap.jpg

NRDX 95127

in case you think i'm just talkin yang..

these are all flicks of the same car, looking at the detail you can see that it had to get buffed at some point. it was first painted on NYE 2006..

so yeah panties = not bunched

ok hax0rs?

this proved nothing, the trede is on the other side of the car

historically there are more dedicated, talented freight writers now than ever. there are only 75 of these cars. dissed cars get caught so often that theyre going to get gone over very quickly..

end game for these is gonna be a bunch of properly rocked cars no one can touch.

feelin faded and cosmic over here, but as far as this decade is concerned, we will see the commercialization of freight train graffiti specifically, aside from the ample publications and dvd's already on the market. 10 years? given the precedents in american underground-to product-based-popularity trends, coupled with rapidly advancing surveillance and security technology, freight train graffiti might all but die. couple maniacs cutting fences and painting the yards.

fuck man, thats an interesting forecast. sounds pretty shitty actually. but i am not doubting it could go down like that.