COLD TRAIN!

Oliver Clothesoff

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look under that dekor peice "NO gas tank"

look under the crow peice "gas tank"

the etc train was left alone dude

WTF is your point? I don't even know what you're talking about but YOU (anonymously) trashed the PINK PANTHER COLD TRAIN and tried to deny it like a pussy. Fuck you for whatever it is you're crying about!

YOU STARTED A WAR WITH ME! for the record

AND IN REAL WARS PEOPLE DIE AND GET HURT. in this case trains that we paint.

YOU WANT PICTURES YOU GOT EM..........

SUITE HAS MY AND ACETS NUMBER TO END THIS SHIT THAT you "ASIC" STARTED A WAR ON ME "CROW" not sure what you were trying to get from all this other then fame from beef? I don't know? sorry to all the people on 12oz that see this shit on here from day to day!

^^^^^^^^^^

Your Welcome!

I didn't say shit to you or anybody about anything. But yet you proceeded to carry your beef beyond Asic on and over my own work. I seen the Pink Panther E2E with my own eyes, that is, after you dissed the whole car. I was not impressed.

To I that shows you lack the proper respect for the game. Therefore I don't respect you.

MY coldtrain/reefers spots are iller than yours. I will hunt you like a savage till my belly's full. Diss or go over any more and I wash, rinse and repeat!

xoxo mecha leka high

CROW.. WTF DID YOU THINK WAS GONNA HAPPEN AFTER YOU DISSED THE PINK PANTHER CAR? WE WERE GONG TO TALK TO YOU ON THE PHONE? YOU FAT PEICE OF SHIT...

WRECK EVERYTHING YOU SEE FROM US...

THE FAVOUR IS BEING RETURNED.. YOU FUCKING **TOY** !!!

you paint some of thw worst graffiti on the freight lines.. you make me sick...

YOU STARTED A WAR WITH ME! for the record

AND IN REAL WARS PEOPLE DIE AND GET HURT. in this case trains that we paint.

YOU WANT PICTURES YOU GOT EM..........

SUITE HAS MY AND ACETS NUMBER TO END THIS SHIT THAT you "ASIC" STARTED A WAR ON ME "CROW" not sure what you were trying to get from all this other then fame from beef? I don't know? sorry to all the people on 12oz that see this shit on here from day to day!

and when you get a visit in the near future in your hometown.. you are going to know what people getting hurt in a war is.. YOU PATHETIC COWARD ...

FUCK THE TRAINS..

NOONE WANTS TO END IT... YOU FUCKING GOOF... LETS LET IT RIDE...

and acet's number? YOU MEAN MINI-ASIC?

ITS EMBARASSING HOW MUCH HIS FONTS AND BACKGROUNDS ARE DONE EXACTLY THE SAME AS HIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the way i see it with cold trains or reefers in general is, if ya get one, ya get one. I'm not going above and beyond to get one. odds are your just gonna get gone over anyways since everybody wants on them, even if you do burn the shit outta it..

Ill stick to autoracks for the most part.

its funny all this hooplah over reefers now has made me pretty much put them on the back burner.....popularity ruins and cheapens everything.....back to csx waffles and ns mini ridge.....no one ever really rocked plain cars proper anyway....

Bump the shit outta that comment

I was really digging this thread a couple months back, get it back on track people.

That really is a shame about the pink panther car however, that shit was dope. Although these cars are rare its not worth losing tons of panels over. my .02 anyways.

And to add to this thread with more then just text, this photo is courtesy of (V)oluntary (∀)mputation on Flickr. Spotted recently in New Hampshire.

4385280832_39b4c43bfd_b.jpg