COLD TRAIN!

Oliver Clothesoff

Oh boy. It does..........goddamn camera happy Gimer! Fucking dick!!!! I swear to god that motherfucker documents his whole fucking life on film. Diarrhea? He's filmed it. Burnt toast? He's filmed it. Getting arrested? Filmed it.

Blah. Don't film everything kids!!!

BUMBLEFUCK LOOKS DOPE. you guys killed it

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

been a fan of these cars for a while wish they rolled out my way, Do these just stay in the midwest or what ? I know KC gets them and WA. Also correct me if I am wrong but is that PASER over Trede and Years? I have always liked pasers wild styles but that's wack covering covering Trede and Years, not really sure who the other guy is but its over Years. I could be wrong but the numbers don't lie 95109 and from the picture it looks like the same side of the car. I am sure they will get that car back real fast.......

After

pasercold.jpg

Before

trede.jpg

yep thats the same side.

people go over people get over it!

go bigger! .not all people get tons of this type of car in there spots. so when one pull's in you get gone over. deal with it . I like treade,years and paser's work.

yep thats the same side.

people go over people get over it!

go bigger! .not all people get tons of this type of car in there spots. so when one pull's in you get gone over. deal with it . I like treade,years and paser's work.

I was just putting it out there it was not my freight I am not hurt , but I think its kinda funny how you have been painting so long but act and paint like a fucking toy. Its all good I think everyone should start covering you as well.

*Edit

Drama for your mama... these cars are going to be a point of argument for a long time... I had to forego painting two of them a while back because they were done both sides with quality shit.... Now if I catch some wack shit on one of these it will be gone over in a second. And has anyone asked Trede or Years what they think about that car? They might not care as much as everyone thinks... just suggesting it

hahahah..that is a cool ass and original way to sidebust..i think it makes the car look cooler..usually sidebusts make the car look crappier/shittier..i think most people agree that bigger and better shit takes out small simples that have faded and been stamped or w/e...Loot.