COLD TRAIN!

Oliver Clothesoff

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO ONE said that they would rather get gone over than sidebusted. NEVER did someone say that.

You ARE correct that the object of painting is to get up illegally on something that does not belong to you. I agree.

No one is policing anything bro. All I'm saying is that if you follow the rules of burning what you go over...........TREDE would not be going over those pieces. So that is totally irrelevant. I'm sure he wouldn't go over them anyways but I AM saying that squeezing in between them THAT TIGHT was "just a wee bit tacky" to say the least.

You and I don't agree on this kinda stuff and I figured that a dude like you would feel the same way as me. You don't.............so........I'm trying to clarify the difference between what I said and what you are hearing.

A

side busting is wack son. if youre gonna do anything, go the fuck over it. Go BIGGER than what youre painting over, go BETTER than what youre painting over, and if you arent capable of doing either of these, dont fuck with it. sidebusting is gay. jesus.

he did! stop the lies was just making a general statement about the whole topic and not attacking or talking to any certain individuals. to tell you the truth stl really does not give a shit.

looks like your part of the painting police. telling people not 2 paint wholecars on cold trains.

'what ever dude"

looks like you are just part of problem among writers who are quick to paint the trains as their way of making themselves "known"......i just have a respect for the cars themselves the rarity of a nice car and an appreciation for the rare logo on a nice boxcar....or in this case reefer....im in no way policing anything just sharing that perspective.

looks like you are just part of problem among writers who are quick to paint the trains as their way of making themselves "known"......i just have a respect for the cars themselves the rarity of a nice car and an appreciation for the rare logo on a nice boxcar....or in this case reefer....im in no way policing anything just sharing that perspective.

its a true thing, you say.

just because you CAN do a thing, does not mean you should.

anyone can go over people, side bust like a toy, paint every train in sight trying to get 'numbers'. thats why the trains are looking more and more shitty every day.

maybe some regulating does need done. it wouldnt be a bad thing considering how really shitty everything is getting on the panels.

Best comment on thread.

You're a fucking clown kid. You're part of the shitty etiquette phenomon. Shut your fucking fat ass yapper! Just because there are some people on the internet hiding people screen names saying shit that is up your alley..........doesn't mean that the world needs your fucking faggot ass chiming in with your support. Shut the fuck up and go back to your toy mob of painting buddies.

he did! stop the lies was just making a general statement about the whole topic and not attacking or talking to any certain individuals. to tell you the truth stl really does not give a shit.

I didn't say it. My dudes didn't say it. That's what I was saying. I don't know the fella speaking. I must have missed his comment though as I went back and looked and didn't see that.

this thread is lame. most of the shit i see on these trains isnt even that good. you are all fucking nerds.

less nerdy and more jerky really........no respect for the rails or other writers and a negelct to what makes trains look good.....taking the fr8 into consideration when painting pannels....there are very few writers doing this now and it is sad.

less nerdy and more jerky really........no respect for the rails or other writers and a negelct to what makes trains look good.....taking the fr8 into consideration when painting pannels....there are very few writers doing this now and it is sad.

Just keep doing your thing, its nice to see somebody else gets it

ASIC man whats your deal? leave my name outta anything you write . I get it you dont like me fine. get over yourself already....

Crow........shut up. Your son.......acet.....needs to stay in your pocket and just zip his lip when it has nothing to do with him. He flips shit my way......I flip it back.

Put him in check.

Crow........shut up. Your son.......acet.....needs to stay in your pocket and just zip his lip when it has nothing to do with him. He flips shit my way......I flip it back.

Put him in check.

Hey thanks for putting me in check dad. By the way the little "A" you put at the end of your messages is cute.<3 <3:)