COLD TRAIN!

Oliver Clothesoff

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, I think you should try to avoid sidebusting if you can. Like in the TREDE situation right up there, I wouldnt have painted that door. Ya its a coldtrain, but I mean come on they had both panels done with pretty good shit. Did you really feel the need to rock the door? I mean you already got 30+ of them, I guess if your trying to get on every one then I might understand. Im not gonna say I havent sidebusted, in fact I actally sidebusted TREDE on a coldtrain myself come to think of it!! But I try to avoid it if possible (sometimes you just cant resist the dope car). Im not saying because i "own" the car after I paint it, but I see it as an issue of showing respect to th other people doing the same thing as you are.

How ya like them apples...

• Like 1

Oh man..........that shit is cornier than I can even put into words!

I can't even believe some peoples views nowadays.

There was NO reason to cram in there whatsoever.

Trede...........you have plenty of access to those things. You know you do.

Really though? There was NO room to even squeeze in there. Those dudes are MY crewmates and even I don't squeeze up next to them like that when we paint together.

I don't give a fuck if it's a COLD TRAIN or what kinda car it is..........a bunch of you dudes nowadays are DEAD WRONG. If I piss you off by saying this.........then I'm talking to you.

Get offended because you're a fucking cornball for thinking that it's ok.

Hate me if you want but it's the fucking truth. There's plenty of cars that I want but I would NEVER do that.

NEVER.

hitting an open panel on the left or the right of a car is one thing.. painting the door inbetween 2 burners is just fucking stupid.. it made the train look like shit...

side busting used to be frowned upon.. people who did it were laughed at.. and a lot of the time dissed for it..

Now all these young kids think its ok.. WHY? Because you want to hit that kind of car? Thats fucking STUPID... wait for the next one.. not one oldschool freight writer would condone that.. its straight pathetic!

On some TOY MENTALITY SHIT...