How Are Things Like This NOT Racist???

Seffiks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that site really isnt racist or exclusive... its for the continent Africa, im pretty sure they also offer the site in 6 different languages. there are websites that are geared towards a specific interest and that interest may be race but think about it if someone wants to exile themselves would you really want to try and be friends with them anyways? infact why the fuck are you so concerned with whos doing what on the fucking internet are you such a homebody you cant go out and chill with real people? dont worry about potentially losing 1 e-friend cause theres only 100 million more out there for you to pedo out on.

when i was in highschool, there was some club for black males... i forget the name,and there was actually some guy from singapore that was a member as well. However, my boy brian (black), was always trying to get the white folks to start a similar club, because he saw it as fairer... and he totally planned on joining both clubs.

I was in the no homers club.

noHomers.gif

would you want to see a website called called OnlyMexican.com?

who cares if there is a site dedicated to a group of people? If you were a minority wouldnt you want a social networking site to find more people like yourself?

You may not be able to understand but when your different its kinda lonely (I am the only Jewish student in my college). Jews, for example, make up only 0.02% of the American population, so if there was a way to meet more of them I might participate.

All that aside, I dont think its alright for me to go up to every German person I meet and be a total dick or demand a full scholarship to German schools. Its not appropriate, not only that but it could be preventing a more appropriate candidate from receiving the rewards they deserve.

If you want to have a Black, Hispanic, Asian only scholarship fine, but it should be privately funded. On the other hand, Affirmative Action should be illegal in Government funded colleges. Choosing a student over another just based of the color of their skin is by definition racism. Ironically, in America if you are racist towards Caucasians its not considered racism for some reason.

Some cite slavery but Id be wiling to bet that 80-90% of Americans today had nothing to do with slavery. Its time for people to bury the hatchet and get on with their lives.

oh, and mike... i wasn't saying it wasn't racist, just what other folks said above.

Everyone does it. Except white folks call them country clubs. Sure, anyone can join, but it isn't meant for you. There are plenty of white people on BP... mostly chicks, though.

bbw_in_white_by_melandjodie.jpg

ha no i understand. And white guys arent on BP because who really wants to stick their little 3 inch white weenie into gaping cavernous black vagina anyway?:lol: