How Are Things Like This NOT Racist???

Seffiks

http://www.plentyafricans.com/

ok there are hundreds of social networking sites ( like always things have to turn racist) it makes no point to me why " African Americans" always choose to seclude themselves out of something that is made for everyone and try to make things just for them???

can_t_we_all_just_get_along.jpg

so my question is why is it when a white person makes anything just for whites its super raciest and shit??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
^^^^IDONT GET THIS COMMENT.?

IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE ON A WEBSITE THAT HAS PEOPLE OF A DIFFERENT RACE ON IT.

WHATS WRONG WITH SOMEONE GOING TO A WEBSITE BASED ON THEIR RACE?

if you look at that site, which i did for about twenty seconds,i thought i saw people who were like members of that site, if you need to belong to a website that is specifically for your own race and you have a screen name like "Gh3tt0 B1@CC gUy" you are an asshole, and a racist

i dont know

it seems that people are so insecure about themselves and want to be "different" go and sign up for shit like that

people who arent white will call each other and people of other races bad names and say its not racist

but when a white dude does it, its like "omg hes a racist"

people need to stop being so ignorant

Guest shai_hulud

"Birds of a feather flock together". I think that sums it up.

Mainter, I think you're right. Sites like that tend to be...uh..."exclusive", which is a nice way of saying they don't discriminate by design, but there's no doubt that they probably attract some people with discriminatory attitudes.

But, it's the internet. what is 12 oz. if not an affinity group dedicated to graffiti...and butt funnels?

SO IS THE WANNA-BE NEW SITE: BLACKPLANET.COM A RACIST SITE.

I SAW A COMMERICAL FOR A SITE CALLED "FARMERSONLY.COM" NO LIE.

SO IS THIS RACIST AGAINST NON-FARMERS.

Farmer is not an ethnicity. So is this site exclusionary? Sure. Racist? No.

The real question at hand is "Why is everyone so concerned about what black people are doing?"