NBA Superthread.

MayorMeanBeans

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i like caligula but i guess this is where he and i will differ.

it's natural for a lakers fan to have deep hatred for the kings and their fans, and vice versa.

we've had some pretty intense rivalries over the years. i went to a game where the kings won in l.a., and my homeboy kept yelling at bibby the whole game, and bibby looked at us pissed (we were only 5 rows back), and mike bibby was talking shit to the fans afterwards. shit was hectic

^^word...

i had to watch game 3 of the semifinals a few years back (where horry made that lucky shot) in l.a. with my cousins and all his homies....and they kept talking shit the whole game....and even more shit after the game was done..

i hated it....

damn l.a. fakers fans

(not including theo)

i don't think sacramento folks ever forgave horry for that. didn't vlade do something stupid to cause it?

i have that entire game on dvd. buy the Lakers dynasty collection. it has a lot of classic games on there, one being the entire game with the "Horry" shot.

i have the bulls dynasty collection, which is cool too. i might get the celtics one.

51P0YWYMNXL._SS500_.jpg

5147F8BV1ZL._SS500_.jpg

even though im a huge kings fan...

ill admit...some great players..and some of my favorite players came out of the lakers franchise..

like magic and especially kareem...

hell..even kobe...

but then again what the fuck is a rick fox?

oh yeah....and as far as vlade goes...dude was weak..and old....and a smoker..and a flopper...im glad we got rid of him.

just how funny is barkley. i actually watch the halftime show when him and

kenny are commentating.

barkley is funny.

i laughed when he said Sam Cassell looks like Gollum from Lord of the Rings.

but yo, check out Frank Caliendo and his Barkley impression. Ever since he was on MadTV i've been saying he's the best impressionist:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liYfDOCOB6o