Im here for you

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

What would be the best way to off myself? Like, how do you go out like a champ, besides suicide by cop in a police station?

Stabbing self in the neck? 165km an hour into a brick wall? Off a tall building onto a busy intersection? Or keep it subtle and just do the car in the garage? That way no one will really have to hear about it.

i need some advice..

theres this girl that likes me...and i kind of like her..but she wants to be "in a relationship" with me...but i dont want that shit...cause im too busy to be tied down...how do i get rid of her?

and no lame answers like "a shovel and a wheelbarrow(sp?)"

you tell her exactly what u just said but candy coat it. if that doesnt work and she wants to try and work around it... then let her do that just make it so that you are never available and then shell just get bored and move along.

either that or you can set up a fake date with one of your friends and dump her on him

which is really fucked up i might add.

What would be the best way to off myself? Like, how do you go out like a champ, besides suicide by cop in a police station?

Stabbing self in the neck? 165km an hour into a brick wall? Off a tall building onto a busy intersection? Or keep it subtle and just do the car in the garage? That way no one will really have to hear about it.

drive by a heavy gang neighborhood and get them all to chase you into a warehouse where u rigged with explosives... but just before they get there call the cops 10 mins before hand so that they're waiting at the said warehouse. them blow it all up

but dont forget to get some custom fireworks that will spell out weapon x x x whne it all goes up in flames...

ps

also call the news

Thats a tough one Crooked, because i am bored myself. So i would first get off the computer depending upon how much money you got in your pocket head out the door. Not sure what the local city your in but when im stressed out or bored ill usually go to the local black market brothel, or craigslist works well and eliviate some stress. Thats where the money comes in, but if your tight on hooker money, you could go on craigslist and put some ads out to interview Models for Artistic photos. Then you can use your skills to get some free shit poppin.

Just an idea

i need some advice..

theres this girl that likes me...and i kind of like her..but she wants to be "in a relationship" with me...but i dont want that shit...cause im too busy to be tied down...how do i get rid of her?

and no lame answers like "a shovel and a wheelbarrow(sp?)"

First step Remain to busy, and remain more busy. I am a pro at this i can usually act like im working on the next profit and loss statement kind like right now but im on 12oz prophet giving advice, also lay off on the sex. Girsl get attached real quick when your laying it down. Eventually they will find it elsewhere and thus problem solved.

What was your first step in starting your business?

I started my business backwards so im not sure i would give the best advice. I was told to write a business plan blah blah. But i was too busy, and i was working alot the business was already there but i just hadnt named it.

First step create a business, not a piece of paper with ideas or a piece of paper saying you got a license to do so and so. Anyone can go to the local offices and file a fictitious statement and call themselves a business owner, but thats basics. That in know way makes you a businessman.

So first create the idea of actually doing what you do. If you have an idea well you have made the first step, dont let paperwork get in the way. Once you keep forward with that idea eventually you will be like hey damn shit is popping, its time to get that paperwork filled out.

Thats a tough one. Legally i cant answer that due to those guys called "Lawyers"

how do i juggle dating more than 3 girls atthe same time? its wearing me out. financially and physically.

but i dont want to give it up....

Add a 4th make sure this gots a little bit of paper maybe a cougar or something. The older ones are less needy, but real giving. Use that extra cash to eleviate the financial burden and make sure you keep the team fresh and updated.

Sometimes you might need to update the roster. I would not give up though, juggling women is one of the most beneficial investments you can make with your time. I would also before releasing any one girl make sure you slowly break it them that your seeing another girl and have had fantasies of them together. She might be ok with it and make it a win win.

how do i juggle dating more than 3 girls atthe same time? its wearing me out. financially and physically.

but i dont want to give it up....

post a m4w in craigslist that say "Pay My Phone Bill and I will Plow You":lol:

and then in the add put that you are seeking an older well off lady to take care of you....

Or just move to Boulder Colorado and get a trustafarian (a hippie with a trust fund):lol:

;5848277']Thats a tough one Crooked, because i am bored myself. So i would first get off the computer depending upon how much money you got in your pocket head out the door. Not sure what the local city your in but when im stressed out or bored ill usually go to the local black market brothel, or craigslist works well and eliviate some stress. Thats where the money comes in, but if your tight on hooker money, you could go on craigslist and put some ads out to interview Models for Artistic photos. Then you can use your skills to get some free shit poppin.

Just an idea

Allow me to retort.

I am in Amherst, Massachusetts. I have this semester and the next left in a tiny ass liberal arts college. Hopefully I can leave here, move somewhere, work for a semester, get into grad school, continue life.

But right now, I have forty dollars to my name, a chapter of my thesis due Tuesday, an overdrawn bank account I can't deal with till Monday, removing most of said forty dollars.

I suppose the answer is just to start doing my chapter. Finding another way to make money before thanksgiving break...

Were I in an actual city, I would agree with the idea you gave.

Perhaps this second dutch is the answer to the immediate question of the day; How much philosophy can I understand while getting as high as I can?

Now if you can answer that poesia, you when a cookie.

stream it on twelve ounce. become a star.

post a m4w in craigslist that say "Pay My Phone Bill and I will Plow You":lol:

and then in the add put that you are seeking an older well off lady to take care of you....

Or just move to Boulder Colorado and get a trustafarian (a hippie with a trust fund):lol:

Go with the cougar.

Better hygiene.

With the trustafarian you're

sleeping with the whole stinky tribe.

Whoa.

Allow me to retort.

I am in Amherst, Massachusetts. I have this semester and the next left in a tiny ass liberal arts college. Hopefully I can leave here, move somewhere, work for a semester, get into grad school, continue life.

But right now, I have forty dollars to my name, a chapter of my thesis due Tuesday, an overdrawn bank account I can't deal with till Monday, removing most of said forty dollars.

I suppose the answer is just to start doing my chapter. Finding another way to make money before thanksgiving break...

Were I in an actual city, I would agree with the idea you gave.

Perhaps this second dutch is the answer to the immediate question of the day; How much philosophy can I understand while getting as high as I can?

Now if you can answer that poesia, you when a cookie.

Ok, i get a better picture now. But the fact remains that when one like yourself chooses one of the most isolate fields such as philosophy to major or write a thesis on. You have chosen a path that will become more of a challenge the more you attain. Its a lonely field to be thinking about thinking all day. So do as all the those that before you have done, suffer a lonely existence only to be reckognized if ever by future philosophers that will endure your pain in another lifetime and following your footsteps. Or you can do as the artists have done forever, get drunk, fuck whores, and then reflect upon there loneliness with other artists like yourself.