Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BruceLeroy

rotten neighbors

http://www.rottenneighbor.com/

The parents of this guy purchased the house for him...I think because they could no longer handle him. He has parties all the time, drug users coming in at any hour of the day or night.

A month ago him and his friends got into a fight and at 2 AM one of his 'buddies' threw a TV through the Living Room Window... -anonymous

We live across from this lady who had 3 children (2 teenagers) and various "strange men" over her house. They have a huge dog on the porch in his cage day and night. IT barks and howls all the time and they don't care. They blast their rap music till all hours of the night, they don't pick up the crap from their dog. Just awful people that need to go live somewhere else or develop some respect for others. -anonymous

Totally snitched on us, what a whore. -anonymous

I've witnessed their 8 year old kid taking a crap in the backyard, just like a dog. Disgusting -anonymous

Discuss

Unless you own your own house i dont see a problem. Move on to a more better neighborhood. If you do own the house, then your fucked.

i dont consider myself that much of a asshole neighbor. i tell everyone a few days in advance if im throwing a party and i always clean up before i pass out. fights at your house you just have to kick them out. no ones complains that where to loud cause we all have soundproof windows curtesy of o'hare airport. my neighbors usually complain about people leaving beer cans in the yard and really bad parking.

Two women live next to me. Completely happy and what not until their husbands moved back. I've already seen one neighbor take a swing at his wife. Another one call his woman a stupid alcoholic drug addict. Blah, blah.. There a lot of fucked up people.

IOU

Hahah..

I just recently moved out of the Shannon Apts, and not nearly too soon. There is an enclosed court yard in the center of the building which everyone's windows open in to, and not a single person in this building bothers to think about the fact that every little bit of noise they make echos through the court yard and right in to everyone elses apartment if you leave your windows open. All day, night, and even early morning, you can hear two dozen conversations going on at once, as loud as if they were all standing directly in your living room. The entire six months I managed to stay there (I had to pay almost $900 to break my year lease early, and it was worth every cent!) I found my self screaming "SHUT YOUR WINDOW!" into the court yard 3 or 4 times every night. It was even all that much more fun when everyone would stumble home after last call with whatever they managed to drag back from the bar and all you could hear was a symphony of drunken sex. I highly recommend avoiding this place if you like to get a good night sleep.

The sidewalks are covered in dog filth. People live in RV's parked on the streets. Homeless people everywhere. Loud motorcycles at night.

the people who live at 11016 (main unit out of 3 units) act like the owners when in fact they are renters. they smoke, and probably do more (meth), as they are up at all hours...there was incident where a 15yr high school student was drugged and raped in the 3rd unit, and the 1st unit renters did nothing, they knew of the party with underage kids and never called the police. the people in this neighborhood who own homes are hard workers and lookout for their neighbors, but the new renters seem to only lookout for themselves without any disregard to human life, the worst part is that there is a baby in the household...and the owner of the complex seems to care less he rented out the 3rd unit where the crime took place less than a month after the incident

puta, that's what she is.

about that dog. do me a favor? call the acc on her ass. pleasies????!

my next door neighbor turned 75 today so i bought her cake. <3

Not the place for kids...gangs, taggers and guns. LA Goverment doesn't spend a dime to do anything but dump more trash here.

Im gonna have to put Leroy on here for having 38 mexicans in a one bedroom apartment!

i was recently deported. estoy en tijuana esssstoy en tiiiijuanaaaa

my neighbors were pretty fucking awesome when i was living at my parents house during high school.

on one side, my homey who pretty much got me into writing and on the other side the girl next door i used to fuck all throughout high school.

i still havnt even really properly introduced myself to my new shitbag neighbors.

i hate living next to loud ass hillbillys with lots of money..if i get woken up to them blasting bruce springsteen again im going to take a shit on their porch

on one side of my house

we have the old fashion 90 year old couple that has been living there since the town started hahah lmao

and on the other side we have the mexicans that convert every room in their house into at least three and have 15 people living there.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now