sonic blaster used on protesters

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
thats really fucked up I don't understand how disorienting people with a fucking sonic blaster helps with crowd control, it would just create more chaos.

perhaps...but i don't think you've ever experienced what it is to stand in tones that can physically fuck you up.

http://209.85.165.104/search?q=cache:clbTSXaK22IJ:www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/grants/200516.pdf+nonlethal+weapons+list&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=us

http://dwb.sacbee.com/content/news/story/9499345p-10423294c.html

first link is DoD, if you don't want to see it, don't click it.

what does it actually do to you. i know they say it disorients people, but that's pretty vague.

i'm assuming its probably similar to that laser they have, that can make a crowd of people feel like they are on fire.

i also love how he says (the russian/whatever journalist) that in a democratic country this stuff couldn't happen. ya okayy.

yeah i'm imagining just like feeling really sick. heavy nausea and headaches probably.

this shit is all fucked up. whatever happened to just keeping the people happy. i mean seriously it isn't hard. keep out of peoples private lives, keep the economy in order, protect us from foreign invaders and the like, thats pretty much it.

yeah i'm imagining just like feeling really sick. heavy nausea and headaches probably.

this shit is all fucked up. whatever happened to just keeping the people happy. i mean seriously it isn't hard. keep out of peoples private lives, keep the economy in order, protect us from foreign invaders and the like, thats pretty much it.

well, that's not in the NWO's plan.

google P2OG

yeahhh.

"Among other things, this body would launch secret operations aimed at "stimulating reactions" among terrorists and states possessing weapons of mass destruction—that is, for instance, prodding terrorist cells into action and exposing themselves to "quick-response" attacks by U.S. forces.

Such tactics would hold "states/sub-state actors accountable" and "signal to harboring states that their sovereignty will be at risk", the briefing paper declares"

nice.

don't really see how any of this is legal. it's also quite unfortunate. explains why we are where we are too. not that it was really needed at this point.

i'm going to have to go with charlie brown on this, good grief.

Along with the media and 'weapons' like this, the protest has become an ineffective tool for change. Seriously..

Wasn't it Thomas Jefferson who said a country needs a revolution every 20 years??

Too bad that is not how we live.

The Passive Massive.

If you want to be protected by the gov't of foreign invaders there's going to be some intrusion in your private life; however, the magnitude of intrusion depends to what extend you want to be protected, and vice-versa.