Drinking at work

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Just had business luncheon on wed. best believe I had 3 of the biggest beers I ever seen in my life... I walked in to work talking loud as fuck going "FUCK THAT! WE HAVE TO TAKE THE GOVERNMENT FROM WASHINGTON AND GIVE IT BACK TO THE STATES!!! He turned around laughing going PsalmJuan You gotta shut your mouth or people are gonna know we all were just out drinking. Got back to my desk snoozestatus...

- I worked in a shitty little liquor store that did no business and the boss was a good friend of mine. So that's a no brainer.

- I worked in a car dealership for a couple months trying to save extra money for travelling. My friend got me the job and they would always leave the two of us alone at night. We'd always drink and drive the cars around. 'Twas fun.

- I worked in a yuppy country club for 2 years, and the powers that be didn't realize that the master keys they bestowed on us opened the bar. Plus I was cool with one of the bartenders so he'd always give me free booze anyway.

In conclusion I agree wholeheartedly that drinking at work is awesome. In fact it's become a staple of my employment.

lilist u must have a good tollerance to super sugar drinks

after 2 sparks i get stomach pains!

i never tried Sparks but i used to get those stomach pains

when i would slam two of those St. Ides Special Brews.

i used to get drunk on my lunch at my old job.

sometimes they would take us to the titty bar for drinks.