The World According to Pretty Tony: New Ghostface Book?

.coma

• 1 month later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qxhcv8

there is a link to the whole AUDIObook.it has about 3 more chapters as long as the orignal one posted.the gems are flawless.

"A nigga could have the meanest mug grill or whatever whatever,man, laugh at that shit son. yaknowhatimean? Fuck that dont let nothing scare you.nothing can scare a nigga right now son, youknowhatimean? fuck that..because we men here and shit youknowhatimean? were i come from nigga we the type of niggas to punch a nigga ice grill a nigga face man , fuck that, i dont give a fuck, STATEN ISLAND STAPLETON NIGGA."

YO YO YO FOR ALL MY BROTHERS OUT THERE TRYING TO GET THAT GWAP NIGGA,YOU GETTING THAT GWAP NIGGA.BE NICE TO THE CRACKHEADS MAN! KNOWATIMEAN? BE NICE TO EM AND SHIT.Because its like yo, if me and my mans and them is getting into some shit gettin that money man, and yall niggas is gonna come over here on that bullshit and start robbin these fiends, fucking up our money man! and we gonna get atchu

lowlife ass doods glorifying crack sales...I can't stand these millionaire rap cats that still talk about sellin' crack as if that's the thing to aspire to. Grow up, dog...stop tellin' fairytales like pumpin rocks is glamorous. I hate when grown ass 35+ year old ass cats feel like they gotta still glorify sellin' crack to pump they're image. GROW UP, DOG. IT"S OVER!!! I can see if you was still 16-17-18, even 23-24 and out there, then yeah...you're caught up in dumb shit and you're a stupid ass crack dealin' nigga so I expect you to think you to think your on some big shit cause you've been smokin oowops all day, but DOG, when you're pushin' 40 and been making legit money for 10+ years, we don't need to hear it from you.

yeah get the fuck out with that shit

I pay good money every day to stay livin in 1992, why you doggin my year son?

This book = copped by m,e as soon as someone can gimme a ride to wherever its at today.

Wheres that gal who owes me money? Im fittina call that bitch right now and go to FYE

no i dont listen to new shit

my point is who gives a shit about wutang?

being FROM 1992 isn't bad

not making anything worth a damn SINCE the mid 90's

and living as if youre still IN 1992 is pretty lame.

wu need to retire, their time is over.

ghost put out like 6 albums in the past 4 years, and all of them were fire

what the fuck are you talking about?

8 Diagrams is even hot

ODBs album was hot

La The Darkman is DJ Dramas manager

RZA is making mad money with soundtracks and in hollywood

you dont know what your talking about

no i dont listen to new shit

my point is who gives a shit about wutang?

being FROM 1992 isn't bad

not making anything worth a damn SINCE the mid 90's

and living as if youre still IN 1992 is pretty lame.

wu need to retire, their time is over.

someone IP trace this lame.

someones gotta get his ass juxed.

the ghost face albums sucked, they seemed good because all the other shit wu put out tanked.

anything after odb's first album sucked balls

la darkman sucks

cappadonna was the worst album ive ever bought

killa army was terrible

bobby digital was a joke

all their other side projects bombed

rza got dropped from kill bill because his shit sucked and that guy can't produce worth shit.

prince paul is the only thing that made gravediggaz worth listening to.

all their albums sucked once he stopped feeling sorry for them.

and afro samurai is the lamest peice of shit ive seen/and heard in awhile. so i dont know what bullshit you're talking about. soundtracks my ass.

you can listen to whatever horrible music you want

rza got dropped from kill bill because his shit sucked and that guy can't produce worth shit.

everything else you said was oppinion, but he has producer/composer credits for both movies,

also he "Producing" a soundtrack isnt the same as beat production, it involves picking other artists tracks. He didnt do that in vol 2 but he did work on scoring.

the ghost face albums sucked, they seemed good because all the other shit wu put out tanked.

anything after odb's first album sucked balls

la darkman sucks

cappadonna was the worst album ive ever bought

killa army was terrible

bobby digital was a joke

all their other side projects bombed

prince paul is the only thing that made gravediggaz worth listening to.

all their albums sucked once he stopped feeling sorry for them.

and afro samurai is the lamest peice of shit ive seen/and heard in awhile. so i dont know what bullshit you're talking about. soundtracks my ass.

you can listen to whatever horrible music you want

youre buggin,typical hater who comes in a thread that dudes are feelin and gets all rah-rah just to start some controversy and feel like they're against the grain,"yo come to Chi'Town rahrahrah" okay buddy,go bump some Kangay West or Tungtwista and beat it sucka...

first off the come to chicago remark was to some tool saying that he was going 'jux' me

i can really give a fuck what 90% of the 12oz members are 'feelin'

i say what i think and the majority of the time in here i say nothing.

you like wutang? good for you. kanye sucks and doesnt represent chicago and either does that joke common sense.

tung twista is cool though so yeah ill bump that.

i think they suck and need to give it up, they'll never drop anything worth listening to.

especially not some spoken word, ghetto advice, audio wu book

this book sounds genius. i gotta get my hands on that shit.

on the topic of ghosts music though, personally i thought the big doe rehab was straight ass-crack. "More Fish" however, was incredible. s'all opinion.

taking opinion out of it though, Wu should retire? pfft fuck that.

what needs to happen is meth needs to hook up with redman for another "Blackout" album. that shit was banging. real talk.

Kind of off topic, but still on topic.

http://www.theghostfacedoll.com/

ghostface_killah_doll.jpg

TOP OF THE DOLL:

The doll is adorned with Ghostface's do-rag and Red Yankees fitted. The hat is poseable any which way you want, from Ghostface's touch the sky with the bill or str8 up backwards like we all used to do. EAGLE WRISTBAND: The wristband that has since been melted has been resurrected. Ghostface's classic, "how did he carry that heavy thing?" eagle wristband, has been scaled down and recreated for his doll. It adorns a diamond in the front and is made with 14k gold.

CHAIN AND PENDANT:

"Medallions the size of dinner plates." Ghostface's classic godly dinner plate has been recreated and scaled for his doll. Made with 14k gold, this chain and pendant is one of the flashiest pieces of jewelry you will ever see on a doll, or even a real life rapper.

ROBE AND SHOES:

The Ghostface Doll rocks a classic Ghostdini robe that would be fit for a king. This robe shows you that Ghost was all about comfort. The doll is also wearing the Ghostface signature Wallabees. Ghostface single handedly made these shoes cool for everyone to wear, and helped give everyone an alternative to dress shoes. The doll also has one pant leg tucked into his shoe, in classic Ghost fashion.

AUDIO: Like A Wu Tang Magic Eight Ball: Built with a state of the art electronic voice unit the doll speaks originally recorded lines from the wally don himself. All it takes is the push of a button to hear some of the illest lines ghostface ever recorded.

SOUND BYTE TITLES:

I put it in em shot up in em deadly venom

Ghostface, ghostface

Remember when i longed dicked you and broke your ovary

Yo bitch i fucked your friend ya you stank ho.

PACKAGING:

The Doll is enclosed in a box that has remanants of Fine Louis XIII cognac. The design on the packaging is a Ghostface monogram print which includes the eagle and GF logo. On the inside of the box behind the actual doll itself is a black and white NY skyline to represent the place where hip hop and Ghostface come from.

MIX TAPE:

Take a journey through 36 of Ghostface's greatest hits mixed by none other than World Famous Beat Junkie, DJ Rhettmatic. The mixtape is exclusive to this product and is numbered in correlation to the numbered dol

NO SAID DATE is the album that saved wu for me so far this century (legend of liquid sword was quality too). and of course ghost is going to stay doing his thing forever, because the dude is a classic character .... but as far wu tang goes, it really bugs me when heads try to down them. dont be jealous that the whole world loves the wu!!!