Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WALE!pd

im still alive...

just single now.... and drunk as shit!!!!!! i havent been to bed sober in 26 days! its fucking amazing... yall should all send me messages about how awesome i am.

that reminds me of this one story my old track coach told me

he went on a 24 night streak of straight getting laid when he was in college... each night with a different chick.

on the last night of his all star run, he was hella drunk getting a bj in a bathroom... and he ripped a huge fart while she was.. yeah you get the idea.

she freaked out and ran out of the dorm room all naked and drunk.

dude i dont know if i can sleep sober! i dont think im gonna try, i figured out if you dont eat all day drink an md2020 and a 6 pack of tall boys you can pretty much go to sleep no problem.

youve been on aim everyday almost everyday.

unless my mind is playing tricks on me.

anyway.

so besides drinking what you been doing?

my phones on aim lol so im on aim 24 hours a day. just been drinking working and drawing. i havent done shit in a month and it feels great. im going to check out my bike this weekend (motorcycle) and start messing with that

dude i dont know if i can sleep sober! i dont think im gonna try, i figured out if you dont eat all day drink an md2020 and a 6 pack of tall boys you can pretty much go to sleep no problem.

agreed

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now