i'm banning people for all kinds of shit. don't get caught.

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im not trying to be a total dick and ban people forever, but like...why go through and bump a bunch of 6 year old threads, with no working pictures, just to comment that anna kournikovas 'pussy' is 'probably tight'. no, it's probably not, cause she's a whore, it's probably beat the fuck up and looks like a roast beef sandwich, but really, who cares?

its the internet, and ultimately i really don't care, but if i can hit one button and not have to wade through a bunch of stupid threads that dont need to resurface, i will.

i appreciate everyone that isn't a d-bag. thanks guys.

• Like 3

Oh yeah, and don't get all happy and retarded and start posting ridiculous shit that doesn't contribute because it makes the green names angry.

if it was someone who had been around and generally contributed, i would just laugh it off and leave it at that, but its always some troll who never posts, except to bump dumb shit. as long as people have a decent amount of quality posts behind their name, they can get away with a whole lot of dumb shit when they're in the mood.

dude, we don't even go in the yard.

you know those shanti towns they set up in africa, that are like 100 square miles of shacks and insanity and the cops wont go near them? thats the yard. no lie, the only reason we dont shut tht shit down, is because it keeps the total toys off the rest of the board.