Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seeking

i'm banning people for all kinds of shit. don't get caught.

grapeape got banned for 3 days for bumping old stupid threads.

two other people got banned for a week for other shit that annoyed.

i wish people were more reasonable. that would be nice.

• Like 1

im not trying to be a total dick and ban people forever, but like...why go through and bump a bunch of 6 year old threads, with no working pictures, just to comment that anna kournikovas 'pussy' is 'probably tight'. no, it's probably not, cause she's a whore, it's probably beat the fuck up and looks like a roast beef sandwich, but really, who cares?

its the internet, and ultimately i really don't care, but if i can hit one button and not have to wade through a bunch of stupid threads that dont need to resurface, i will.

i appreciate everyone that isn't a d-bag. thanks guys.

• Like 3

to comment that anna kournikovas 'pussy' is 'probably tight'. no, it's probably not, cause she's a whore, it's probably beat the fuck up and looks like a roast beef sandwich, but really, who cares?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:...

im glad they brought back the props button!

• Like 1

I personally think it's all a joke so nothing to get worked up over, but it's easy to never get banned: post when you have something to say.

Oh yeah, and don't get all happy and retarded and start posting ridiculous shit that doesn't contribute because it makes the green names angry.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:...

im glad they brought back the props button!

haha, i just gave him props for getting rid of that shit.

Oh yeah, and don't get all happy and retarded and start posting ridiculous shit that doesn't contribute because it makes the green names angry.

if it was someone who had been around and generally contributed, i would just laugh it off and leave it at that, but its always some troll who never posts, except to bump dumb shit. as long as people have a decent amount of quality posts behind their name, they can get away with a whole lot of dumb shit when they're in the mood.

a week.

who is that dude? id never seen him before, and obviously didnt take kindly to him shitting on someone in a bad situation.

how long is toecutters gone seek?

poor kid

perhaps his time off will aid him in getting out the ol' dictionary and looking up "milf"

its the internet

Quote of the century. That guy probably is genuinely stupid as hell in real life... but nobody can ban him from that.

Oh, and there's nothing wrong with being a d-bag.

That guy probably is genuinely stupid as hell in real life... but nobody can ban him from that.

There is a way, but do you have what it takes?

And that Toe Cutter guy sounds a bit more normal in his posts in the graffiti areas. Still sounds young, but not like the retard he does when he posts here.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now