Adopting a dog

AyeBee

is wayyyyyyy fuckin harder than I thought. I thought you went to the pound, picked a dog, gave em $50, and went home...oh god no. I've been to so many shelters in the last 2 weeks, it's fuckin rediculous. Every place I go to makes you fill out mad paperwork, and then after all that they always give the dog to someone else a few days later, or in one case THE SAME FUCKIN DAY. Today I went to the animal control places for my city and the next one over and (not surpirisngly) they had mad pitt bulls, but that's not a problem for me cuz I grew up with them and I'm not a moron so I know they make awesome pets. Anyways, they were more than happy to let me take one off their hands, except they wanted proof of $20,000 worth of insurance.

I'm about to just get a fuckin cat.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

oh no... you know i would take your puggie pug. mail her to me pleasies???

if you're not satisfied with the acc or aspca google your local animal rescue groups. it would be easier to adopt a pet through an orgnization like that. if you're in the bay area or anywehre near, you can contact me and i can try to help you out.

shelters have to be strict because if they just let anybody from the street with $20

adopt a dog the majority of the adopted dogs would just end up back in the shelter.

they have to check with landlords and check to see if you have had ever surrendered

another dog. its actually a very good thing. when people want to just get a dog "today"

it makes you wonder why?

Guest R@ndomH3ro
oh no... you know i would take your puggie pug. mail her to me pleasies???

if you're not satisfied with the acc or aspca google your local animal rescue groups. it would be easier to adopt a pet through an orgnization like that. if you're in the bay area or anywehre near, you can contact me and i can try to help you out.

Actually she is spoken for...some nice vegan lady who loves animals and I know she would take good care of my elliott.

I am really going to miss her :(

impulse adopters, we watch for those. ^ yes we make sure your landlord approve pets and i usually go to the homes and do a check as well. in other cases, people try to adopt dogs for "experiments" not cool!!! basically, they or we are not trying to give anyone a hard time or be a dick, we are always looking out for the pets best intrest. love.

Yeah, I can understand that, but what fuckin sucks is how they just keep givin the dogs I want to other people.

I feel like I'm being told I'm not good enough to own a dog, shit is breakin my heart haha

awwwe sorry. don't be heartbroken. watch "who gets the dog" and you might have an idea of what's going on.

Nah, I don't specifically want a pit, I was just sayin that te animal control place had mad pits and they were willing to actually let me adopt one except they wnated $20,000 worth of insurance

I'm lookin at all types of dog,s everytime I see one I like I fill out adoption papers for it, never get any of em

I'm not gunna buy a dog from breeder/pet store cuz I think it snot only a waste of money, but also fucked up consiering how many dogs are sitting in the pound