Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AyeBee

Adopting a dog

is wayyyyyyy fuckin harder than I thought. I thought you went to the pound, picked a dog, gave em $50, and went home...oh god no. I've been to so many shelters in the last 2 weeks, it's fuckin rediculous. Every place I go to makes you fill out mad paperwork, and then after all that they always give the dog to someone else a few days later, or in one case THE SAME FUCKIN DAY. Today I went to the animal control places for my city and the next one over and (not surpirisngly) they had mad pitt bulls, but that's not a problem for me cuz I grew up with them and I'm not a moron so I know they make awesome pets. Anyways, they were more than happy to let me take one off their hands, except they wanted proof of $20,000 worth of insurance.

I'm about to just get a fuckin cat.

I already got the name picked out, Capo

That was my ferret's original name, but he wasn't quite living up to it haha

Look in the classifieds, people have to give them away or sell them cheap.

Most shelters have all kinds of regulations to stop Michael Vick type people.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

i has a pug....do you wants it

i cannot takes to germany :(

oh no... you know i would take your puggie pug. mail her to me pleasies???

if you're not satisfied with the acc or aspca google your local animal rescue groups. it would be easier to adopt a pet through an orgnization like that. if you're in the bay area or anywehre near, you can contact me and i can try to help you out.

shelters have to be strict because if they just let anybody from the street with $20

adopt a dog the majority of the adopted dogs would just end up back in the shelter.

they have to check with landlords and check to see if you have had ever surrendered

another dog. its actually a very good thing. when people want to just get a dog "today"

it makes you wonder why?

Guest R@ndomH3ro
oh no... you know i would take your puggie pug. mail her to me pleasies???

if you're not satisfied with the acc or aspca google your local animal rescue groups. it would be easier to adopt a pet through an orgnization like that. if you're in the bay area or anywehre near, you can contact me and i can try to help you out.

Actually she is spoken for...some nice vegan lady who loves animals and I know she would take good care of my elliott.

I am really going to miss her :(

i've always wanted a jack russel. my old neighbors had one, and when you knocked on the door you would see this dogs little head jumping up to the window barking his ass off.

impulse adopters, we watch for those. ^ yes we make sure your landlord approve pets and i usually go to the homes and do a check as well. in other cases, people try to adopt dogs for "experiments" not cool!!! basically, they or we are not trying to give anyone a hard time or be a dick, we are always looking out for the pets best intrest. love.

Yeah, I can understand that, but what fuckin sucks is how they just keep givin the dogs I want to other people.

I feel like I'm being told I'm not good enough to own a dog, shit is breakin my heart haha

Yeah, I can understand that, but what fuckin sucks is how they just keep givin the dogs I want to other people.

I feel like I'm being told I'm not good enough to own a dog, shit is breakin my heart haha

awwwe sorry. don't be heartbroken. watch "who gets the dog" and you might have an idea of what's going on.

I'm a 19 year old kid, so I'm assuming that when the happy middle aged couple wants the same dog as me I automatically lose

I got a dog in Chicago from Animal Control within 20 minutes - I think $100 bucks. Best Money I've spent.

here she is smelling a homeless guy.

CIMG4407.jpg[/img]

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now