4dc dac kyt

Guest euthana5ia

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah kids is definately dope. him and 26 went on the biggest bombing spree (not neccesarily together) i've seen in a good minute. they just came out of nowhere, but in 2 weeks everyone was saying "yo there's a kids roller on the warehouse" or "damn who paints those little kid characters all over the place". kids is in damn near every hood, and although i personally haven't seen as much from 26, i know he's still up there.

and all this during and after the whole mook scandal...

• 3 months later...
Guest GOLEM

Veks GSO has a lot running in stl right now, I caught a new frieght of his friday, think was done only a few days before..

That production is great stuff. Veks and Oze have so many fresh styles. I'd like to see some of the stuff by Vent and Kids. I don't think I've ever seeen a Kids piece. I have seen some stuff by this wack toy that used to write Kids out in Ventura, CA though.

man i seen some crazy shit....you know how people throw shoes on wires on the street well on the bottoms were kids on one and vent on the other..... shit is crazy....or i seen his kids character stappled on a pole...my boy got a flick ill see if i can get it and post it......

Guest 10000lakes

im feelin the kids shit here right now.

the character straight up kills i see it on rooftops on vents and shit.

speakin of vent i wish he would come back

naw man...

Originally posted by Jerk182

words like these make people like me think your a cop. everyone think twice.

-jerk182

euth ain't no cop...

nice piece by the HP Bridge by the way...

"So tell me oh why you have to lie and try to make me all confused about the USA!"

Guest whitewriter

ya gota give props to the northwest cuz alota big names are comin outa there and reckin spots all over the country..ya might not know this but lots of tight folks are from there...kilin shit in yo hood or passin through

Originally posted by poke nasty

big up my man REKAY!!!!! yo i'm still tryin to get VENT to come to clevo....they killed columbus...........

i was in the greyhound bathroom the other day and i saw an etched 26 from him.. its probably old though.

Archived