NEED TO FIND: Cheap Webshosting

rocinhajj

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

If you go to GoDaddy and get the Economy plan you should be more than enough. You'll get 5 gb of space 250 gb bandwidth and a bunch of other crap...and it won't be any more than 4 bucks a month depending on how many months you purchase.

Also, if you call them they'll set up your dns and all of that shit for you too...so all you'll have to do is upload your site.

that hostmonster looks like a pretty good deal.

until i saw the TOS.

no nudity, no foul language in the domain name.

mine is http://www.simplyhosting.net

right now 5 bucks a month will get you 750 mb storage, 10GB transfer and other stuff is included. your own dedicated IP for 1$ per month. virtual private name servers (NS1.ROCINHA.COM) for 1 or 2 bucks a month.

much more liberal.

Responsibility for Content: You, as Simply Hosting customer, are solely responsible for the content stored on and served by your Simply Hosting account.

so much to chose but I am complete NOOb when it comes to the computer website thing..I have somebody doing up a nice site for me with no nudity or bad stuff..just about Rocinha dn my work there..

I will have my website person look everthing over becase they will know what I need..

THANK YOU ALL for the imput!