First Ikea in Orlando,

fatalist

But WTF, people have been in line since Monday for today's opening :lol:

Part of the reason behind all the hype is that the first 100 people in the new IKEA store will get a free armchair. But is it worth it? The chair costs just under $90. That means the people who camped out for 48 hours to get one got $1.87 an hour for their time. Also, the first 2,500 people to check out the Swedish furniture store will receive a random IKEA gift card ranging from $10 to $250.

2021697485_90bede5c7b_o.jpg

i wouldn't do it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^if your girlfriend was not a fat ass, it would not have nappened.

For real, ikea makes really crappy stuff and they make decent cheap stuff. Any furniture made out of particle board is going to fail in the near future. But Ikea does make alot of solid wood furniture that holds up really well, but of course it costs more, but not as much as 99% of the furniture stores out there. Overall, they have decent furniture for a decent price for people who can not afford to pay a million of dollars on furniture and who do not want to have cinderblock bookcases.

the wifey is an interior designer... & she said (to my disbelief) that getting your kitchen done thru ikea is a decent idea.

Of course, new kitchens cost $10-50k. So you can get quality shit and save thousands. I'm talking about the stone & cabinets, don't buy the stove, fridge & what-not there.

All I want is their meatballs, but that is obvious.