Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest shai_hulud

All will be revealed.....

Guest shai_hulud

....later. I have to go to work right now.

So, no promises. Possibly tonight. More likely tomorrow.

The story about my absence is sad but interesting.

I'm not sure how long my visit here this time around is going to last. I've got a lot of shit I need to handle in the very near future, like getting a better job and a more stable place to live.

But, it's nice to be back, for however long that may be.

Guest shai_hulud

I like amphibians, slices are better, and the shirt costs extra.

Based on your post I'm guessing your lady kicked you out for not maturing with her, you got

drunk went to your pals house and fell asleep in your own piss on the carpet. When you woke

you were in prision because in all actuallity you made it to your friends neighbors house and

they called the police once they call that your pocket was filled with thier watches.

Guest spectr

watch out shai they will try to prevent you from telling the story at any cost... they are sending teams of ninja robot assassins to kill you right now...

Guest spectr
Based on your post I'm guessing your lady kicked you out for not maturing with her, you got

drunk went to your pals house and fell asleep in your own piss on the carpet. When you woke

you were in prision because in all actuallity you made it to your friends neighbors house and

they called the police once they call that your pocket was filled with thier watches.

fuck I think he was supposed to tell the story... but shit you condensed it down and beat him to it...

Guest shai_hulud

No, it involves-

Traveling

Drugs (not mine)

Eviction

A beatdown (not mine, again)

Alcohol

Couch surfing

Squatting

Good times

Bad times

Death (needless to say, not mine)

The girl moved out two years ago. Which indirectly set all of the above in motion.

I never stole a watch in my life. Or pissed on a carpet. And, what is this maturity thing you speak of?

I'm leaving right......NOW!

Death (needless to say, not mine)

dude you never know man...I mean think about it...

Guest spectr
dude you never know man...I mean think about it...

yeah it is a new screen name... how do we really know its you?

Guest shai_hulud

Oh, but wait...spectr, the guy who got the beatdown is the guy that had it coming to him.

Actually, he got served twice. The first time was by the cops in his room. You might have heard about that one.

And, your old neighbor's brother is having a kid soon. You can figure out who that is, I'm sure.

I haven't heard from Porkchop for a long time.

Guest spectr

dam it... it really is him... and yes the beatdown is a good thing... and that roommate was horrible... but his brother is a good guy... glad to hear he is having a kid...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now