What's with the green names?

deterrent

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this couldnt be anymore true

"oh, his lettering is white he must be fucking cheap"

i sent a $20 money order in. i'm not looking for bells and whistles or special privileges. i like coming on here and wasting time, reading funny shit, and talking to people who are mostly chill, so i'm doing my part to help out. i don't need to brag about it or buy my way into "the club".

it's all good though, kids do what they have to.

i like the regular status i have, i just want it to say "asshole" under my name.

Should be able to pick the color..the green is better than the turqoise though.

I can see a rainbow assortment of names as you scroll down by next year.not good...

although maybe just 2 or 3 colors...i think the green is was choosen to subliminally

make heads greedy and envious of those with (sorry but its definately) "grabber" green.

I finally got my routing number laced up it says 3 to 5 days for the PayPal to deposit my funds for verification.

It seems like a lot of noobs are purchasing names to be down. It's whatever though, I have been on this site for so fucking long I don't want to see it crumble any time soon. I'd pay like 40 bucks a year no problem because I am on this shit so much.

i sent a $20 money order in. i'm not looking for bells and whistles or special privileges. i like coming on here and wasting time, reading funny shit, and talking to people who are mostly chill, so i'm doing my part to help out. i don't need to brag about it or buy my way into "the club".

it's all good though, kids do what they have to.

i like the regular status i have, i just want it to say "asshole" under my name.

exactly.