I saw 50 Cent get shot last night and die.....

CILONE/SK

50 gets man love  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I saw this movie last night:

Not a bad movie, but I just could not get into it at all. It seemed like a movie that did not have a real plot.

This whole weekend I made a point to stay off online and spend time with my kids and family. So I have not been on 12oz and when I come back today, the 20oz thread is gone (what happened with them?) and I can get a premium membership now. I do not like it saying Premium Member, can I get it to stay the same for me when I join?

Since this thread really has no point I included a news article about a dumbass redneck and a shotgun:

Best to use tools when loosening lug nut

Mon Nov 12, 6:12 PM ET

SOUTHWORTH, Wash. - A man trying to loosen a stubborn lug nut blasted the wheel with a 12-gauge shotgun, injuring himself badly in both legs, sheriff's deputies said.

The 66-year-old man had been repairing a Lincoln Continental for two weeks at his home northwest of Southworth, about 10 miles southwest of Seattle, and had gotten all but one of the lug nuts off the right rear wheel by Saturday afternoon, Kitsap County Deputy Scott Wilson said.

"He's bound and determined to get that lug nut off," Wilson said.

From about arm's length, the man fired the shotgun at the wheel and was "peppered" in both legs with buckshot and debris, with some injuries as high as his chin, according to a sheriff's office report.

"Nobody else was there and he wasn't intoxicated," Wilson said.

The man was taken to Tacoma General Hospital with injuries Wilson described as severe but not life-threatening.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071112/ap_on_fe_st/odd_shotgun_lug_nut;_ylt=AsSX6h6ofvZvcfIlS5WGV4vtiBIF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.